~ "So, your looking at minors chests now?" ~

Charlies pov
Guess it will be easier to frame her than I thought.

No, it won't. Or at least that's what Simon told me when he caught my arm and pulled me into the same janitor's closet as before when I entered the school this morning, everything was the same as yesterday.

"We can't frame Bronwynn, we need someone else," Simon said leaning against the door.

"What, why?"

"Aren't you happy? I mean you didn't want to frame her 24 hours ago."

"I mean yes I am but I'm just confused because u wanted to," I remarked.

"Well, I'm telling you that we can't frame her". Simon says m, his voice stern.

"So who then" I sigh slightly stumbling as I missed the shelf I planned to lean on.

"Nate Mccauley"

"No," I say standing up straighter.

"Why not"

"No, you get to say no to Bronwyn I get to say no to Nate"

"He's Bayviews biggest fellon" He states

"I don't care"

"We are framing Nate," Simon says going to open the door.

I quickly dash to the door slamming it closed, Simons's handsprings back and I lean my back against the door.

"We are not framing Nate" I spit.

"Why not Charlotte, you still want him?" Simon questions smirking at me.

"No I don't, don't you think you put the poor guy through enough"

"No," Simon says flatly.

"How about Cooper Clay?" I think out loud.

Suddenly the door begins to bang causing me to jump.

"Get out of there".

Gupta. Perfect timing.

Simon lungs over to me and begins to ruffle my hair.

"Get your paws off me you pervert" I whisper stepping away.

Simon ruffles his hair before undoing his second button before the realisation hits me.

"You're rolling with the whole enemies with benefits thing aren't you ?"

"It's the only story we have got pumpkin" Simon mutters, I cringe at the nickname.

"We will talk about this whole Cooper thing later"

As we pull open the door we see a very shocked Gupta who is trying to regain all sorts of composure from the sight before her eyes. I walk out avoiding eye contact.

"Class started twenty minutes ago," Gupta says quietly.

"Great to know," Simon says shutting the door once I leave.

As Simon and I begin to walk away we hear Gupta clear her throat a little too intentionally. I notice Simon roll his eyes as he turns around.

"Something wrong Adrienne".

The audacity of Simon I swear to God.

"Your button is undone, Mr Kelleher". Gupta states nodding her head at Simons's chest.

"So, you are looking at minor's chests now?"

I feel my cheeks go red from the sheer shame and embarrassment, just knowing Gupta now associates us together kills me.