Chapter 18: Two months go by

Kara is living in Lena's guest room, working at CatCo and also managing her Supergirl work. The city is still shaken up by her last attempt. Lena and Kara work on their relationship being friends for now and working their way back to how it use to be.

Kara walks into Miss Grant's office with a gloom on her eyes, "Kira if you aren't going to stand there with nothing to do can you fetch me James, we have to get Supergirl in for interview after everything that went down two months ago" Kara nods "right away Miss Grant" Kara walks into James office "Miss Grant still wants the interview for Supergirl its immediate this time since what happened two months ago" James agrees with Kara and made sure she's ready for the interview. "Miss Grant wants the interview sometime tomorrow is that okay with you?" Kara nods and agrees to the interview

Supergirl shows up for the interview "Miss Grant, you wanted to see me?" Cats smile is awe and in amazement *It's you...* she whispered to herself "I assume your story is the same as his?" Supergirl walked a little closer "yes, but my time here isn't for him it's my story not his" Miss Grant agreed "ah yes you're right, any answers on how the city can trust you again after what happened two months ago?" Supergirl flew up a few feet above Cat "I know I've made mistakes and set fear in everyone but I assure you, it won't happen again and National City is my home" Cat looked down *Kara Danvers.. is Supergirl* Cat wrote down in her notebook "So what can we expect of you Supergirl?" Kara looked at the stars "You can expect an alien trying to keep everyone safe" Cat turned off her recording device "Okay Kara you can come down now" Kara with widen eyes "Miss Grant you knew?", "Well yes the glasses don't help much, I'll write an article to help ease the cities tension but you have to work on yourself do you understand? You can't just going around throwing things at people" Kara looks away "Yes Miss Grant" the interview is done at this point.

Kara flies off back Lena's apartment taking off her suit slowly getting ready for a shower, Lena knocks on the door waiting for a response Kara quickly gets dressed "come in" Lena stood at the door with pizza and potstickers "I thought you deserve some good food" Kara blushed "Thank you Lena, um Cat knows who I am.." Lena laughs "Well I'm not surprised she is a smart businesswoman" Kara looked at Lena "You are too Lena" Lena blushed at the comment "I'll leave you to it, want to watch a movie after you settle down?" Kara smiles her typical smile at Lena "Sure but nothing scary tonight please" Lena smiled "Like wise we need a clear head for you, wizard of oz?" Kara got excited like a little kid "Yes! Please!"

As the world heals, Kara needs to heal herself from the pain she's endured. Kara will work with the city closely to gain trusts and hopefully Lena and Kara can have the relationship she has ever wanted.