Chapter 13: Kara.. Im yours

Lena woke up from a bad dream
A dream no one should ever being in fear but she was
Kara was sitting on the couch drawing a bit, Lena comes over and Kara instantly puts her stuff down and arms around Lena. Lena was crying because the dream was just too much to handle.

"Lena what's going on?" Kara asks as she strokes her hair and holds her tighter, Lena is quiet for a bit, as Kara waits for Lena to respond.

"I had a dream you were affected by red kryptonite, and you destroyed the city.. and you died by Hank Heinshaw. What if he's right what if.. what if you do become dangerous?" Lena says in a shaky voice. Kara still processing everything before her training begins tonight. "Lena I would never harm you or anyone in this city. It's my responsibility to protect everyone with my life." Kara tried to sooth Lena "And if you become evil.. the DEO will try to kill you" Lena becomes worried once more "This is why I have to do the training".

Kara phone buzzes and it's Hank letting her know it's time for the training to begin and be at the DEO in five mins.
Lena and Kara head to the DEO for the first day of training. Kara is issued the black DEO training suit and Lena is taking to the room above the training to observe. Lena is still shaken by the dream so she takes an ibuprofen for her headache.

Hank slams Kara to the ground, as Kara picks herself back up from the ground and throws a punch at Hank but misses by Hank ability to shapeshift out of the way. He tries to train her to think smarter on her feet rather than using her strength for everything. Kara becomes frustrated and hits a wall and it breaks and cracks into pieces

"Kara you have to control your anger, and use it to fight but also maintain control to not kill anyone" Kara nods and they keep training. She slowly starts getting the hang of it.

Lena and Kara head to the break room. Alex walks in. "Kara I'm sorry I was on an assignment for days, how.. how is the training  going?" Alex asks as she makes herself coffee "I feel Hank is trying to kill me other than that the training is going great. I'm getting my ass kicked." Alex sighs a little bit and she smiles at Lena. "How are you two holding up?" Lena responds with a smile back "We are good, yeah. I was wondering if I could talk to you privately about something" Kara looking at Lena and Alex with a worried look on her face. "Kara it's fine I'll be right back" as Lena and Alex go into a private room.

Alex and Lena talk about Lena's dream she had earlier that day. Alex and Lena agree Kara can lose control over red kryptonite. So they come up with a plan to make antidote just in case she becomes infected.

Kara and Lena head home for the day after training.
Lena is quiet when they landed back on her balcony. "Lena are you okay? Are you still worried about the dream?".
"I'm okay Kara I promise. I'm going to shower and get ready for bed. We have a long weekend ahead of us with your suit and DEO" Kara isn't convinced but doesn't push and smiles in agreement. "Hey Kara?" Kara looks at Lena "I'm yours.. okay I want to see if you wanted to pursue the relationship further?" Kara smiles and joins Lena in the shower.