Chapter 12: CatCo

Kara walks out of the elevator and into the lobby of CatCo with a nervous look on her face. Winn and James almost immediately begin to ask questions of where she was.

Winn Schott and Jimmy Olsen one of Kara's best friends she made at CatCo. They finally stopped walking when she arrived to her desk.

"Kira!" Everyone jumps at Cat's voice from her office. "Gotta go, I'll inform you all later"

"Yes Miss Grant?" as Kara rushes into Cat's office "Where have you been?.. Kira if you needed a vacation you should've told me.." Kara looks at Miss Grant worried eyes "I'm sorry Miss Grant it won't happen again, I'm just ready to get back to work."

Miss Grant hand her a packet of lists to catch up with for the rest of the day.
"Also Kira... I'm going to need help getting an interview with this Supergirl" Kara tries to not laugh out loud "Okay Miss Grant, I'll get right on it". Kara walks away even more nervous with the packets of to do lists and tons of emails she has to sort out.

"How's work going along? Pizza will be here in an hour." -Lena

"Busy, and I'll be on my way"-Kara

Kara catches Winn and James up on her disappearance. Winn and James are happy she's back and won't be locked up for a while

Kara walks into Lena's apartment, she can smell the freshly lit candle the flame beaming off the window reflecting off. Lena focused into her work she didn't even hear Kara come home.

"Lena?" Lena jumps a bit and Kara immediately apologizes for scaring her "Hey Kara how was work?" Kara getting the plates from her cabinet and wine glass for Lena and a beer for Kara knowing it won't affect Kara at all.

"It went.. well.. Cat is happy I'm back, Winn and James asked me so many questions. I had tons of paperwork to catch up on, you?"  as Kara shoved her first pizza in her mouth

"Busy as usual, I almost have your diagram of your suit made out, you're more than welcome to look" Lena hands Kara the printed paperwork for her to see Lena's designs.

Kara stares at them in amazement. "Lena! These.. these are amazing." There was three different types, with the house of El of course blue, gold and red. First one was with a red skirt, and blue long sleeve top but cut off to show off her abs and short boots. The second one had blue top that covered her abs and the skirt had a dark red to it with gold belt to it. The third one was a full blue body suit, with silver belt, and knee high boots, just like the second one the cape was also longer on the third one as well.

Kara couldn't choose as this moment but needed something after her training with J'onn

Friday comes quick for Kara