Chapter 20: Love

Thank you for reading this book, I appreciate the love and support, for each and every chapter I release. Please know this    book is far from over. :)

Kara can feel Lena's lips pressed up against her tasting the wine off of her tongue as she pulls her on top of her, Lena lifted up from being on top of Kara "Wait.. I just want to make sure this is what we both want?" As Lena hungered eyes stare into the ocean laced with love "I'm sure" before Kara reaches up and kisses Lena with more passion but with ease so she didn't hurt Lena.

The fire inside them explode into a rhythm as Kara takes off Lena's shirt to play with her breasts and caress her body to feel every inch of her skin, Lena can feel the electric current flowing through her veins as if it's her first time being touched. Lena pulled down Kara's boxers and filled her fingers with Kara's juices and can feel Kara buckle slightly underneath her weight, a slight moan is what caused Lena to go faster inside Kara not wanting to keep the hero waiting for her release "Lena wait.. I don't want to hurt you" as Lena peers into Kara's eyes she can see the yellow hue as each stroke is pressed into Kara "you won't.. I promise" as Lena urges Kara to let go. Kara finally let's her body relax and closes her eyes tight preparing for the release, Kara grips onto Lena's shoulder and arm, Lena is pretty sure that will be a bruise but a well deserved bruise, something she always wanted make the kryptonian bend a bit as Lena thought as Kara finally let out a final moan that could shatter the windows if Kara didn't hold back.

Lena held Kara for a bit while Kara came back to earth sort of speak "you okay?" Lena asks Kara, Kara just shines her smile on the dark of the night "yes.. thank you" as Kara kissed Lena again but it was with less fire. Lena got on her elbows to look at her hero "sleep I'll be here when you wake up" Kara smiled and her eyes finally shuttered close and the hero was sound asleep.

Kara woke up to a smell of bacon, she rolled out of bed and looked at her clock and realized she slept throughout the night, she sees Lena in Kara's top half blue suit, an old one that Lena wanted to have, with nothing else on underneath, Kara reached behind Lena and gripped her close and kissed behind her neck "smells good babe" Lena smiled "someone is finally awake.. did you sleep okay?" Kara grabbed Lena and placed her on top of the counter and slid between her legs "I did... I missed you no cuddles in the morning?" Lena smiled "well I thought you'd like breakfast first?" Kara grabbed Lena and held her up with ease making Lena feel like a butterfly just floating in the wind "I appreciate it.." Kara gave Lena a small peck on her cheek and kissed her lips tasting a little bit of the bacon from her lips "did you eat already?" Lena laughed "no silly, I was snacking" Kara smiled "well.. I can snack on you later" Lena jaw dropped and let out a laugh that made Kara's stomach feel happy "wow.. sex last night really did something for you huh?" Kara just smiled.

Kara flew to her destination for the day, Kara landed with a light thud before sneaking up and scaring Alex "hi!" Alex jumped and almost fell over "Jesus Kara" Kara let go of Alex before making sure her sister didn't fall over "what's the assignment for today?" Kara eager to kick someone's ass. Alex just stared at her sister "Um.. well, we have a few robberies we have to take care of, and.." Kara flew off to take of those before Alex could finish "fuck.. why does she do this to me?" Hank laughs "she's extra happy today?" Alex rolled her eyes and Hank and continued to work.

Kara landed back at the DEO with a slight glide to her step "okay what happened because the Kara I know isn't usually less perky today" Alex asks, Kara smiles wide "Lena.. and I well.." Alex cut her sister off "I don't want to know.." as Alex brushed off the answer. "Okay so we know Lex is far away from Lena but we still have to prepare for Lillian in case she tries something with Lena" Kara looked at her sister "not going to happen I will rip her into pieces" Alex stern look at her sister "Kara.. it's against your moral code and we won't let anything bad happen to Lena"