Chapter 23: I dare you

Lena walked into her office remembering the file her mother left her. She finally opened it up and seen a project to destroy aliens in National City "I see you finally open up the documents" Lena didn't even see her mother waiting on the couch "Jesus.. what the hell are you doing here?" Lillian rolled her eyes "honey you don't pay attention to what's around you you have too much of that kryptonian taste on your lips huh?" Lena instantly got pissed off "okay mother I'm not helping you and that's that end of discussion now get out before I make her come and do it herself" Lillian walked out of the office with no other things to say

Kara walks in her office with a bag of Big Belly Burger "hey babe, how's work?" Lena smiled but Kara can read Lena like the back of her hand "what's wrong Lena?" Lena took a bite of her french fries "I just wish, Lillian wasn't my mother" Kara finished her fries already before Lena could get her whole sentence out "I'm sorry what happened this time?" Lena rolled her eyes "she wants me to create a device to kill aliens and I told her no and then she.." Lena stopped her venting because the last part would've pissed Kara off "then what?" Lena swallowed ready for Kara to yell "she talked about us sexually" Kara didn't yell or scream but she did laugh and Lena sat there shocked "well I'm glad you find it funny" Lena smiled back at Kara "how's CatCo?" Kara swallowed her last burger from the bag which was three "good.. Cat wants me to focus more on being Supergirl than actually so my job, so she hired someone else" Lena nodded "well it's the least she could do now that she knows"

Kara heads back to CatCo after their lunch "Kira, how's Miss Luthor?" Kara looked at Cat with a look on her face "Oh come on Kira I know things, how are you two doing?" Kara finally sat down on her couch "good we are doing good" Cat walked over to hand Kara a water and had her wine in her hand "I feel like a wedding is coming soon" Kara laughed "Cat it's only been five months" Cat looked at Kara "so it doesn't stop everyone plus you guys are so perfect together" Kara blushed "thank you Cat I appreciate it" Cat looked at her "Go fly we can handle the rest today" Kara looked at Miss Grant "I can stay if I get a call I'll go" Cat put her hand on Kara's knee "okay I need these to be edited again and I need a cob salad" Kara smiled as she rushed with her cob salad and the edits she did a normal mode

Lena was getting herself prepared for Kara to come home, she's in a silk black dress with her breasts popping through and her legs freshly shaved including her personal self made for Kara. "Hey.. wow" Kara dropped everything at the door and locked the apartment up as she picked up Lena and put her against the wall and kissed her passionately, Lena wrapped her legs around Kara's waist knowing Kara can keep her steady enough, Kara pulled up Lena's dress with a tiny tear that Lena didn't care about as the kiss further with tongue and heavy breathing "make love to me?" Kara nodded and ripped her dress apart and quickly lowered her to bed, starting her neck leaving marks on both sides as Lena buckles beneath Kara, and arches her back feeling Kara's mouth on her breasts "yes.." Lena toes started to curl as Kara started to ease her way inside and felt the dripping wet sensation "I love the way you feel babe" helping Lena get closer to the edge Lena never felt this open with Kara before and puts her entire trust on this alien that can easily break her if she wanted but Kara is so gently with her fingertips, Lena finally let out a loud moan before she could even finish fully Kara mouths is already on her juices cleaning up the mess she made "just cum don't hold back" Lena lost count after 3 and finally bundled up with Kara wrapped up shivering after her last orgasm "I love you Kara" Kara blushed and kissed Lena shoulder "I love you more".

Lillian put the project together with green kryptonite "say goodbye to your mate Lena I tried to warn you, I dare you to stop me this time" Lena presses the crystal into the device and the atmosphere was now covered in poison

Kara woke up suddenly with her bones on fire, and she reached for her Lena to pull her off so she can quickly get to the DEO but it was too much and Kara collapsed on Lena's floor overtaken by the kryptonite  "Kara?" Lena woken up hearing Kara falling out of the bed only to see Kara's skin glowing green "fuck Kara hold on.." she dialed Alex to get DEO here fast, Lena covered herself up with her sheet before she knew it Hank was there carrying Kara out with Alex calming Lena down "she'll be okay Lena I promise"