Chapter 19: Rao

Kara is sitting in her rooms floor mediating talking to her Rao as she focuses on her breathing and what's around her. Lena knocks on her door as Kara floats back down and gets up to get the door "Hey Lena, how's work?" as Kara follows Lena to the living room "Work was okay, therapy is at 4 want to come with?" Kara swallowed her orange juice down in one gulp "you sure?" Lena smiled Kara's favorite smile "of course silly, you can see how better I am getting"

Kara gets dressed as Lena puts her final touches of lipstick on, Kara breathes in deeply trying to not get worked up over Lena's appointment.

"Miss Luthor?" Lena walks up to quickly sign herself on the clipboard at the office "Kara come on" Lena grabs Kara fingertips to keep the kryptonian from falling behind "Miss Luthor, you're doing fantastic today" as Kara finally came too around her existence "See Kara I'm getting better" Kara smiled and squeezes lightly on Lena's shoulder in excitement for Lena's improvement "Now Miss Luthor, a couple of sessions at home, and we can do a virtual visit and you should be able to use that hand in full use" Lena smiles at the doctor "Thank you, ready Kara?" Kara nodded

Kara finally can breath in her room, silence for a while as Lena takes a shower after her session, Kara focuses on Lena's heartbeat it's the only thing that can calm her down after everything, as the water slowly pours down on the surface of the shower she can hear Lena sing to herself, Kara smiles at that.

Kara pulls out her suit getting ready to do a quick patrol as she gets the cape on Lena walks into the living room still looking good for herself just being injured a few months ago, see the scar fully takes Kara back a little. "Going for a patrol for the night?" Lena asks Kara, as she walks towards the window "Yeah need anything while I'm out?" Lena shook her head and smiled at the woman "Be safe Kara"

Kara flew off after hearing Lena's word be safe Kara her thoughts are going wild at this point not sure what to do at this point. Before she realized she was in England she stopped at her tracks and just listened. Kids playing, cars going by, hearing the train going by, as the birds singing in the day time for them on her side it's night time.

Kara Kara almost lost her balance in air when she heard her name Kara as the name is said one more time she cued on the voice and flew to the direction "Jesus are you trying to give me a heart attack?" Clark starts laughing "Just making sure you are doing okay" Kara sighed "Yeah I just feel bad for hurting Lena" Clark looked at Kara "oh Kara don't beat yourself up over it, look she knows we are dangerous Lois knows it as well, they understand the dangers they can face with us, but she seems to have forgiven you" Kara stayed balanced in the air "I should get back dinner is probably ready" Clark grabbed Kara's arm "Breathe cousin please" Kara nodded and flew off.

Kara landed in her room as she quickly went to change into her pjs "How was patrol?" Kara hopped over the couch and landed with a soft thud "Good I saw.. Superman" Lena eyed Kara "how did that go?" Kara hesitated "good gave me some advice on getting the city under control after everything" Lena reached over to grab Kara's hand "Kara we need to talk" Kara looked into Lena's eyes "we do.." Lena let go of Kara's hand "I know you've been in and out of the apartment flying and working at CatCo, and trying to be civil with me, but please, tell me what's going on in your mind?".

"I'm still trying to process everything from two months ago, and I do apologize for hurting you, I can't believe you are now covered in a scar that can't go away" Kara tears start to slowly fall down her face, Lena wiped them away "Kara.. breathe.." Lena grabbed Kara's face with her hand and kissed her. Kara could feel the softness of Lena's lips on hers, as the passion of fire flows through them. "Lena.. I love you"