'MY NAME?'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What's your name little boy?"

"My name..?" the boy asked. "Mhm! Your name, what's your name?" Ying said. "Ehm.."

The boy massaged his forehead trying to recall what his name was.

"Are you alright? Are you hungry?" Yaya asked the boy. He just shook his head 'no'. 

"My name..I- I don't remember..." the boy said. The people inside the room went silent and soon softened they're eyes. The boy looked down feeling bad for not being able to recall his name, the others already introduced they're name and he didn't.

"It's okay! Don't be sad" a floating robot sphere floated towards him which made the boy flinch.

"WAH--!" Gopal got surprised by the robot's sudden appearance.

"Ochobot? Where did you come from??" BBB asked the floating sphere.

"Ochobot..?" the boy said as he tilted his head.

"Oh right! This is Ochobot she's a powersphera!" BBB introduced her to him.

The boy tilted his head even more creating a questionable face.

"Ah, Powersphera is like this..." Ochobot adjusted her voice and started explaining.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ohh, so basically you're a robot that gives out powers and there are other types like you that are endangered?" Ochobot nodded. "And you were activated by a cocoa by BBB's grampa?" Ochobot nodded again. "So...You and BBB has like a team organization or something, and your goals are to protect and get all the powersphera's like you to safety then?" he finished. "Yup! You're quite a fast learner!" Ochobot said.

"Cool, cool but still.. HOW DID YOU GET HERE??" Gopal said.

"Hehe, about that.." Ochobot didn't finish her sentence. The door then slid open, the door showed 1 tall person and 1 small alien.

The 2 person went inside and the 5 person in the room began to salute.

"Commander Koko Ci! General Tarung!" the 5 persons said in unison while their left hand by they're chest in a straight way and their right hand was above to the head.

"What are you doing here General?" Gopal asked. "We've come here to take you back, since you and your date with vacation is almost over." General Tarung said in a stern voice.