'HOW?!'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Someone to trust.."

"AAHHHH!!" BBB screamed in pain. "Boboiboy!" Fang launched an attack at Captain Separo which made him let Boboiboy go. 

"Argh! Cannon Transformation!" Captain Separo's hook transformed into a cannon. He aimed at the unconscious boy on the ground. "Shadow Cheetah fusion!" Fang grabbed Boboiboy before he got shot by the cannon ball.

"Gravitational Pull!" Yaya putted her hands on the ground hoping that it'll effect onto Captain Separo. "Hghn! HYAH!" Captain Separo managed to keep his balance and hit Yaya on the ground.

'Tch, he's gotten stronger' Fang thought. He still has BBB on his arms. 

"Pizza transformation!" Gopal transformed the robot's metal parts into food one by one. "Pew! pew pew!" Gopal was having uhh.. a bit too much fun. 

"Slow-mo Speed!" Ying used her powers to slow the time. "Rapid Kick!" Ying then ran to Captain Separo's location and gave him many kicks waiting for Yaya to punch his guts. "Yaya Hurry!" she shouted.

 "Super Punch!" Yaya punched Captain Separo's stomach. Ying's slow-mo speed then wore out, and by the force given by Yaya's super punch. 

He was thrown and stopped he stopped it by using his foot to stop. Captain Separo on the other hand just fell on one knee, he then stood up with a grin plastered on his face.

"Ha?!" Yaya and Ying was surprised. Captain Separo was still standing. "Show Hand!" Fang used his powers and created a large shadow hand crushing Captain Separo inside the palm. 

Captain Separo managed to break it by using his cannon. "Gah!" Fang stumbled backwards and hit the tree behind him. BBB on the other hand was limping and used his elemental powers once again. 

"Boboiboy Fusion!" Blaze and Ice then began to fuse. Frostfire then pointed his arrow on Captain Separo, then shot him. Frostfire's arrow began to freeze Captain Separo's movements.

"It's over Captain Separo! Just give up and turn back!" Frostfire yelled at him. Yaya and Ying was helping Gopal with the piratebots.

Captain Separo then laughed. "What's so funny about ha?!" Frostfire was running out of patience. Captain Separo broke the Ice that froze him and was about to hit Frostfire with his hook until...