HIS STRANGE BEHAVIOR

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Would you care to explain on what happened inside?"

Admiral Tarung furrowed his eyebrows. "Let's talk about this inside the meeting room." Captain Kaizo said as he walked away with the mask on his hand. The Admiral just followed him, leaving BBB and his friends with Sync.

"That was so cool Sync! You can finally control my speed" Ying said happily as she clapped her hands. "Hehe, well not fully-" Sync scratched the back of his head while grinning. "Yea, but at least you improved on using it! That's whats good" Ying said again.

"Mhm! I also saw how you created that giant shadow eagle-" Fang said as he looked at Sync. "Tell me, how did you do it?" Fang asked him. "Do what?" Sync tilted his head. "The Giant Eagle you created during the training" he said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh that? I don't know? All I did was just kick Captain Kaizo's leg to make him fall and ran to him then after that..." Sync tried to recall the training. "And?" the others were curious. "I don't know? All I saw was just black, and just heard Captain Kaizo groaned in pain" Sync explained.

The others looked at each other and back to Sync. "Sorry-" Sync just grinned with a sweat drop. Sync was then suddenly tackled by a hug. "Woah!" Sync stumbled backwards while the others were on top of his laughing. The vibrations of them laughing made his body ticklish and laughed with them.

.

.

.

.

.

"So, care to explain?" Admiral Tarung asked him. Commander Koko Ci later then arrived on the place where to meet. "What is going on?" he asked while looking at the 2 persons on the table. "It's about Sync's behavior in training" Captain Kaizo said. "Why? What happened during the training?" Commander Koko asked as he sat down on the chair.

Captain Kaizo sighed again as he putted his mask on the table by his side. "I've noticed that during the training, his watch kept on glowing every time he changes his powers" Captain Kaizo explained as he leaned on his chair.

"Not only that but, there was this dark aura surrounding him it was like the watch was releasing it. Not only that but Sync summoned a giant eagle, much larger than a normal eagle compared to Fang when he summoned it." Admiral Tarung said as he put his hand on his chin in a serious way.