anxious

THIS IMAGINE WAS REQUESTED BY @ValentinavioletBlack

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING !

THIS IMAGINE IS:

cute, adorable, nerve-wracking.  

NO WARNINGS !

--------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV: 

Today was the day. I was going to attend a Halloween party with Tara and Mindy, and today was the day I finally gain the courage to ask Ethan out. 

I've been studying Ethan from afar, I like the way he scrunches his nose when he's working, when he's confused he furrows his eyebrows, and tries his hardest to understand it, and when he looks at least one glance at me, my knees get weak. His features are beautiful. His nose, his lips are so pink and kissable, and his eyes have a speck of gold in them I swear. 

Well, he was going to be here tonight. And I am ready to see him. Every time he even gets close, I get nervous. But today wasn't a day to get nervous. Today I am going to attend a party, and get close. 

"Hey, are you ready?" Tara said walking out with her pirate scarf headband on her head. She was double checking her outfit in the mirror as she came to sit down with me on the bed. 

"Why do you look nervous?" She chuckled. "It's just a party." She then played with her fingers. "OH is it Sam? Listen you don't have to worry about her I made sure she doesn't kno-" 

"No no no, it's not that. I'm sure we will have fun at the party, and Sam may be pissed, but hey, she needs to let us live a little." I said nudging Tara. Tara smiled at me and gave me a hug. Just then, Mindy came in. 

"Knock. Knock." She said in the doorway, knocking on the door frame. "It's time to go." Anika appeared behind her. 

"Come on." Tara said smiling at me, she then grabbed my hand as she led me to the doorway. She then left with Anika laughing. 

"You ready for this?" Mindy told me. "I'm nervous, but I'm not waiting any longer." I said playfully fidgeting my fingers. "Hey, if he doesn't feel the same...his loss." She said. 

I smiled at Mindy. She then draped her arm around me and we walked out the door.

-------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

Entering the party did not ease my anxiety. My heart was beating as fast as it could. My mind was at a blank. Instantly entering the party, Tara had separated herself from the rest of us, then Mindy, then Anika. They all left one by one, as if being killed one by one. Now I was really wishing I had gone to that therapy session with Sam, where she was begging me to come. 

I looked around at everyone, and stood stiff. I didn't know what to do. "Adults." At a party. We were technically kids. Everyone was drinking, or doing weed, or dancing. I didn't know what to do, but in that instant, I noticed the snack table. I needed snacks right now.