crimson wedding

THIS IMAGINE IS
a surprise :)
————————————————

YOUR POV:
Today was going to be the happiest day of my life. It was finally here. I'm ready, and preparing to to see Ethan today.

Unlike any other day it was important I was preparing to see him today.

Today I was going to marry him.

———————————————

YOUR POV:
Although me and Ethan are young at a ripe age of 22, heck, we weren't even finished with college yet. We knew, I knew. When I first laid eyes on him the first time I stepped into New York I knew, he was going to be mine.

Tara was helping me get ready, Mindy was adjusting my veil, and Sam was fixing up my hair. Anika recited my vows to me, and made sure I was prepared to recite them. I wore a beautiful wedding gown. It had a huge tail, and the most beautiful bodice I'd ever seen. I wore white pumps, and sparkly dangling pearl earrings.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was in an updo, and I could just see my necklace's jewels shimmering in the golden sunlight.

"You look beautiful, Y/N. I'm so proud of you." Sam said, as she had her hands draped over both my shoulders.

Tara had walked in and stood in the mirror behind me as well, then Anika, then Mindy. "We're all so proud of you." Tara said.

"Although your pick of guys isn't the finest.." Mindy said jokingly. Everyone laughed.

"Thank you guys, truly. I know I made an amazing choice at marrying Ethan."

————————————————-

YOUR POV:
I walked into the hall of the venue we had rented, I was getting married by Sam. She had gotten ordained online. I entered slowly up the aisle. Tara had walked me. Neither of me and Ethan's parents attended the wedding. They both strongly objected. They said we were too young. In fact, my parents objected ever since New York. Ever since I moved here without their permission, Sam has been like my mom.

Up there on the stairs I saw Ethan. He looked as dashing as ever. He wore a tuxedo with a white bow. He looked fancy, as he smiled as wide at me.

Finally I arrived at the stairs. I gave a kiss goodbye to Tara as I was helped up by Ethan.

"You look beautiful." He whispered.

"Thank you." I said as I grinned widely at him.

"Are you ready?" He said to me.

"I'm ready."

Sam was already getting ready to ordain us.

Me and Ethan had both pulled out ghostface masks, put them on, and took out guns.

We both shot two guests. Two we didn't like and didn't want there. Blood had splattered over my white gown, I could hear screams from the rest of guests. I looked behind me and saw Sam. She looked shocked and startled.

I looked at Ethan. And he nodded at me. I took his hand. And we both made it down the aisle, hand in hand. We pushed the venue doors out, and took off our masks. We made it down the steps where a vintage white Mercedes was waiting for us.

Attached on the back of the truck was a sign that said just married.

It was written in crimson red.

How it was written?

I guess we'll never know.

XOXO, GOSSIP GIRL.

SIKE LMAO. ANYWAYS HOW WAS THIS IMAGINE? BTW THERE WILL BE NO PART TWO TO THIS PLEASE DONT ASK, MOSTLY BECAUSE THIS IMAGINE WAS RUSHED AND SUCKED. ANYWAYS MORE IMAGINES COMING SOON!

LOVE YOU GUYS.