therapist

THIS IMAGINE IS:
angsty, suspenseful.
NO WARNINGS !
——————————————————
YOUR POV:
Here I was. I told myself I wouldn't be believed, not even heard out. All because of what had happened to me last year in Woodsboro. Nevertheless, I was still sitting on the couch at my new therapists home, in downtown New York. Mr. Ridgefield was the supposed "best" that he would be able to hear me out.

Everything that would possibly go wrong went wrong.

"Y/N. If we're going to be speaking about your past, I'm going to need you to open up to me a little bit." He said putting his notebook on his lap and taking his glasses off.

"See. That's the thing. I have trust issues. After everything that's happened to me, I- I don't deal well with talking or opening up." I sighed. "I- I've lost a lot. My parents, my sister, my friends. Tara, Mindy, Sam, and Chad are the only people I have left. I'm scared of losing them." Dr. Ridgefield had written all of this down on his notepad. "I don't suppose that's all. Is it?" He said.

"No."

"Well then. I'm all ears Y/N."

I sighed as I took a deep breath in. "Well. I found out that two of my friends in my friend group had been a part of re-aliving this dead movie franchise I'm sure you'd know, Stab? Except, they decided to play the movies out in real life, and kill all of our friend group one by one. Then I found out that my best friend Tara's sister Sam is actually Billy Loomis's daughter, a serial killer, which is entirely what stab had been based on. Which also made me a target, considering I was Tara's confidential best friend who is super close to her. I also killed my ex-best friend Amber because she was ghostface, by lighting her on fire, and shooting her in the head two times."

Silence engulfed the room.

I felt my breath heavy, and I could feel like my heart could explode.

Dr. Ridgefield just looked at me. No words spoken. Just plain stare.

"Y/N, I think we're done here." He said as he tossed his notepad aside.

"W-what? But you told me you could help me-"

"I said a lot of things Y/N. If anything I should be submitting you to a psych ward. I don't think you're mentally stable. I don't know if this is some kind of sick joke or-"

"THIS ISNT SOME KIND OF FUCKING SICK JOKE." I yelled. I calmed down as I got up from the couch and grabbed my purse.

"Whatever. You're just like the others I guess. "The best?" Huh." I looked at him one last time as I nodded my head. I left his home and continued down the street. I called Mindy as I passed by some crime scene at an apartment, seems like something went on.

I stood in front of the scene as I waited for Mindy to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Mindy, you didn't send me the address?"

"Oh Y/N how was the therapist? Anyone I need to punch?" She said laughing. I could tell she was drunk as I heard Anika slurring in the background.

"Oh you know just like the others." I said rolling my eyes. "Even threatened to send me to some "psych ward."

"Damn that's fucking rough. I would've been so embarrassed." She said slurring off the other line.