blood on our hands

THIS IMAGINE IS: 

ANGSTY, PSYCHOPATHIC

WARNINGS: BLOOD !

REQUESTED BY: @Stqzqq

--------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV: 

A month in, and I had never felt more alive. Me and Ethan were taking on the role of Ghostface and finally finishing what my father couldn't continue. The truth is, Billy Loomis is my dad. I'm his eldest, which would mean I'm also Sam's older sister. By a year. I never liked Sam. Ever since she was born I hated that all the attention was on her. After me and her split and my mom took her because she didn't want me, she left me with my dad. I love my dad, although he would come home with blood on his shirt, I never asked anything. I was young, and probably thought it was ketchup. 

I met Ethan my 3rd year of high school. We fell in love immediately. This was a year before Sam and Richie. By the time Sam had come to Woodsboro, I had already been finishing my senior year. Then I found out that Richie had been killed, and I knew how much he meant to Ethan. 

Then he asked me the unforgettable. He wanted to hunt down everyone who hurt him. He didn't know that Sam hurt Richie. A deep part of me didn't want to tell him. Instead it was a cover story made up from the police. 

---------------------------------------------

"what's your favorite scary movie?" I said laughing at Ethan. We were currently sitting on the couch, my head on his shoulder, I was leaning into him, as he had his hand around my waist. "Shut up." Ethan said chuckling. We were watching a scary movie. 

"You know what I'm in the mood for?" He said. Looking at me, pausing the movie. "What now?" I said sitting up from his embrace. "I kind of want to go out, put on the mask, and have some fun." He said smiling to himself. 

"What? The movie's got you all riled up or what?" I said laughing. "Come with me, you don't have to do all the stabbing and all, but at least distract them for me." He played with his fingers, as he looked at me. 

"Ethan... I don't do killings on the weekends, you know, we don't do killings on the weekends!" Ethan groaned as he got up from the couch. "Come on y/nnnnn, please?" Clamming his hands together, he got on his knees and looked at me. 

"No Ethan. You know why we don't kill on weekends." I said leaning forward looking at him. "Because of the parties, and extra security." He said nonchalantly. "Yes! Exactly." 

---------------------------------------

somehow he got me out with the stupid mask on.

YOUR POV: 

Me and Ethan followed Tyler Lewis, a snobby 3rd year who always bullied Ethan for being a "loser." He bullied him in ways you wouldn't imagine, I'm surprised Ethan let him live this long. When murdering, Ethan always made sure it was to those who deserved it. And he always liked to listen to music while doing it, it was weird alright, but hey, I'm the one who got into a relationship with him. 

I leaned against the wall outside of the nursing building, east side of campus. Ethan got him in a tight spot where he could kill him without anyone knowing. At least I hope so. Just then the building doors swung open, and out came Ethan. He was wearing a white shirt, which was now covered with specks of crimson, and jeans. His face was splattered with blood, and his curls were tangled against his forehead, he was sweaty. He pulled a lighter out of his pocket, and a cigarette. 

"Ethan." I whined. Snatching the lighter away from him. "Come on Y/N, I promise after this I'll stop." He groaned. It was too late though, he was already puffing out clouds of smoke. "I think you smoke every time after you kill someone, because you don't want to feel the anxiety and guilt you feel afterwards." I said zoning out on the floor, then turning my gaze to him. 

"What? No, I like murdering Y/N, these people deserve it sweetheart." He said looking up at the sky, then turning to me. 

"Do they Ethan?" 

"Yes. They took everything away from me. And I promise you. I'm going to kill the bitch who killed my brother." He said. "And what? You think that's going to bring back Richie?" I said. 

Ethan just looked at me for a while. He then threw his cigarette to the floor, and walked away. 

I know what I'm doing Y/N.

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT I'M TIRED, AND HAVE TO MAKE AN EDIT FOR MY TIKTOK :( ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REQUESTS! I'LL GET TO MAKING TOMORROW AND TYSM FOR REQUESTING @Stqzqq !!

BYE GUYS <3