Chapter 15

At the airport
Gabby's POV
Today was Friday Emily's birthday. Garcia and I were at the airport waiting for our plane to arrive. The family dropped us off about twenty minutes ago. When are plane was finally called we got on the plane and left I also was proud of my sister because during the middle of dinner last night she slid one of her ultrasound pictures out in front of our parent who said they would support my sister no matter what.
At the airport
Casey's POV
I decided to surprise Gabby at the airport so when I saw her number I waited to see her come down the stair. After awhile I saw her I ran towards her and she came towards me. I picked he up and we kissed for a while before I put her down. Gabby introduces me to her sister Garcia. You could tell Garcia was pregnant she looked like she was going to bust. I grabbed there suitcases and we headed to my truck.
At the firehouse
Gabby's POV
I knew I hadn't been to work in a while so I decided to surprise everyone. Rafferty and Squad were the first to greet me. Then truck and chief. The substitute paramedic was Ashley. She reminded me of Shay. Everyone one asked me about Garcia. I told them it was my sister they greeted her with hugs and lots of talking g about me. When we were finished at the firehouse we headed to Matt and my house.
Matt and Gabby's house
Garcia's POV
When we arrived at the house Gabby showed me a quick tour of the house. Then she looked in the refrigerator to see if there was any food. Gabby called a Chinese place I ordered general chow chicken and rice while Gabby got egg rolls and rice. Matt ordered him a box of pizza. Gabby and I sat on the couch and watched movies until the food got here. Matt had went to the store to buy Emily an birthday present. The food had been so delicious but I was still hungry. I guess that what happen when you ate feeding three people. While Gabby and I were watching tv Matt had came in holding a kitchen set for Emily. Gabby and I both thought that he had did a pretty good job picking out the gift for Emily. After that I joked with him asking what he was going to get for my birthday next week. He said that if I gave him a date he would send it to me in the Dominican. I told him the date and then I gave him a list of things my brother and I like. How old are you turning Casey asked. My brother and I are turning 16 I replied. After awhile Gabby looked at her watch and informed us telling us it was time for Emily's party. Gabby and I wore the same dress and shoes while Casey wore a black short sleeves shirt and some black jeans.
At Emily's Party
Gabby's POV
When we arrived Sylvie was the first to come running over to me. Most of firehouse 51 was there Herman and Cindy were there with there kids and Sylvie's ex was there and Emily's step brother Gavin was there and some kids from the daycare. During the birthday party we had cake, played games, watched some kids hit at piñata, and then at the end after Emily opened her gifts we just hung out while others went home. At about 7:00 I gave Emily a birthday hug and then told Sylvie that I would see her when I got back from the Dominican next week.
The Next Day
Garcia's POV
Gabby took me to get my nails and feet done and then we got smoothies before heading back to the Dominican. When we had arrived back in the Dominican it was the afternoon.
In the Dominican
Gabby's POV
The guys had been waiting for us to cone back from the Dominican. When we got back they are in the backyard putting water in the pool and then they tried setting up the grill. It was funny to watch them argue as they tried to set up the grill. Ma and pa had been grocery shopping so dad couldn't even help them. When they couldn't do it after many tries I stepped in to help them they kept saying we could've done it we just wanted to see if you could do it. It was afternoon when we had finally settled in the guys were jumping in the pool while my sister and I were taking pictures and helping each other float. Wen our parents got back it reminded us of the young days they put hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill and when it was time to eat my mom would call and give each one of us our beach towels before we cod go get food. The sad part was today was Saturday and after Saturday I would only be down here for six days. I would miss my family but the good thing would is I would be back with Casey and back at work. That night my sister asked what did I think of the idea of her moving down to Chicago. I told her support her no matter where she decided to raise my niece and nephew.