Chapter 6.5

Disclaimer, to you all fellow readers, this is a smut chapter. So for your own safety if smut isn't your thing then you may skip to the next chapter for this chapter has not connection whatsoever. So don't worry about missing a thing in this chapter.

With that out of the way smut-loving readers should be the only ones left. Read at your discretion. Enjoy this smut chapter.

  Daniel approaches Karina, wrapping his hands around her waist, as he give small pecks on her lip, testing to see if she was ready to proceed onward despite what she said.

  Slowly, Daniel shifted small pecks on her lip to fully placing his lips enveloping hers, Karina showed no signs of disliking whatever is going on. Daniel pulled Karina's waist closer to his body.

  But before they proceed further, Daniel remembers that they were kissing on the floor. With that he shifts his hands and parted his lips from Karina's. Karina felt her body being lifted to a princess carry and slowly her body was placed on the edge of the bed.

  Daniel leans close to Karina's face, both of their eyes met, remaining focus and unmoving. Karina this time made her move and lean forward to kiss Daniel, he jolt for a bit before finding his grounds again. Karina wrap her hands loosely around Daniel's neck, and Daniel's hands wonders to her waist again.

  Daniel proceeds to part Karina's lips and slipped his tongue passed her lips, meeting her's. Karina yelp through her momentarily parted lips for his actions was sudden. Daniel, heard her yelp and part his lips away from Karina's, thinking she didn't like that.

  But, Karina looked at him with almost a begging plea. Daniel just looked with wide eyes, he couldn't look away from those eyes, practically begging to continue. He can almost feel his eyes shifting to a more lustful colour.

  Karina continue with her gaze, as she sees first hand how his eyes, shifted from his usual emerald eyes to pink and his pupils turned to hearts. Daniel almost aggressively dived down encapsulating Karina's lips once again. Both leans closer to each other, leaving no spaces between them.

  As Daniel let his tongue pass Karina's lips, his eyes opens and so did Karina's. They kissed as they gaze into each others eyes, fixated to each other, and only at each other. Nothing else, is just them in this moment. No one else seem to matter.

  Soon, Karina pulled back her face, looking down to catch her breath, she was caught up in the moment that she forgot to breathe. But she was lucky due to her large lung capacity. But she noticed a bulge, looking back up to Daniel, she noticed a deep shade of pink plastered underneath Daniel's eyes. Perhaps feeling slightly ashamed about his bulge, he look away from Karina.

  Karina shifted her hand from his neck and moved up and places them on his face. Turning his head to face her, but his eyes still doesn't meet hers. Karina could only give a soft chuckle. Karina moved her hands again this time down all the way till they were above his belt. She tug lightly at his sweater. Daniel finally shifts his eyes to look at her as if questioning Karina's action.

  Karina simply gave a coy smile. In which he understood her intention. He took off his shirt, unravelling a surprisingly toned body. It wasn't obvious due to his sweater, so anyone would think he is a stick but here, Karina sees him in this new perspective. Under the sweater, reveals a 6 pec and there is a noticeable build to his biceps.

  Though Karina's inspection of his body was cut short, as he start to undress Karina. Her clothes already hug her form, but with it completely off it was certainly a view.

  Daniel gave a smirk, and connect to her lips once again, undoing Karina's skirt and tossed it aside. After that, he went on to unbuckle his belt, swiftly removing his pants and tossed it aside. Leaving both of them half-naked. Parting their lips, they gaze at one another's body admiring one another's physique.

  Daniel held back in his instincts, it was already reaching its limits, but he held it in. He wouldn't want her first to be like that. Karina pulled him close, she whispers in his ear. His eyes widened, he wasn't expecting her to be this bold. He proceeds to nibble on her ear, and goes down to her neck, traversing her skin with his tongue and planted kisses along her collar bone.

  Karina can't help but be distracted by a bulge in between her legs, she can't help but tried to back away for she isn't comfortable, Daniel got the message and backed away. He noticed that Karina is starting to feel uncomfortable with this but she is forcing herself to look alright.

  Daniel thought for a while, he decided to back away from Karina, despite his instincts telling him not to, he knows needed to do this but, his morals goes over his instincts. Karina sense his hesitation and hers, in which she did something unthinkable.

  Karina freed herself of her last article of clothing on her waist. Daniel stared in shock, he knew she was hesitant. But he guess she was simply new to this, shrugging it off. He removed his last article of clothing.

  Both hug one another close, Daniel gently inserts himself in Karina. Karina covered her mouth not wanting any noise to be heard. Perhaps it was her first, but she could barely handle his sheer size. Daniel notices it and pats her head in a form of comfort.

  Karina was taking many short breaths. She truly wasn't use to this, but feels comfort in the hands of Daniel. She feels his gentleness through this time till this point, and looked up to meet his gaze once again. Is her signal.

  Daniel gave her a peck on her head, before proceeding to pound away. Karina tries to prevent any noise from coming out of her mouth, but it was useless. Her soft whimpers was what he heard, and was happy he was the one that gets to hear such a tune. As he pound away he undid her hair out of her braids and undid his long hair as well.

  Daniel felt her insides suddenly closes in, and felt himself reaching to his climax. Both became exhausted and took a few breaths. Karina closes her now tired eyes and sleep. Daniel caresses her cheek, he carefully did a quick aftercare, before cleaning himself up.

  Daniel proceeds to get himself dressed. But looked over to Karina, he couldn't leave her in that state, but again it'd be rude to rumage through her closet. The next best thing, well her outfit that is on the floor. It was all he could think of.

  Once he was done dressing her back, he took to the living room and plopped on the sofa, out like a log.