02

The villain kids exited the car and the boys started fighting.

Carlos pushed Jay back. "Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?"

Jay shrugged. "'Cause you want it!"

"No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!"

Mal glanced at the boys. "Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience."

Jay brushed Carlos off and started cleaning the mess. "Just cleaning up. Get up."

The woman smiled at them. "Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it."

A smirk crossed Jay's face. "Hello, foxy. The name's Jay."

"Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress."

Mal's eyes widened slightly. "The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?"

Fairy Godmother smiled at me. "Bibbidi-boo you know it."

Maia laughed softly and Elias smiled lightly.

Mal frowned. "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile."

"Oh."

"And that sparkling wand."

Fairy Godmother smiled again. "That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future.""

A boy walked up and smiled at Maia who shyly smiled back. "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben and this is Maia and her brother Elias."

Maia and Elias waved and smiled. Mal glared at them and Maia glared back.

"Prince Benjamin," a brunette girl emphasized, linking her arm in his. "Soon to be king. And Maia and Elias are part demigod."

Evie smiled sweetly. "You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess."

She offered a fake smile. "The Evil Queen has no royal status here and neither do you."

Ben gestured to the girl. "This is Audrey."

"Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?"

Maia mocked Audrey under her breath, earning a look.

A smile crossed Mal's face. "Bennyboo. Oh, that's good."

"At least Maia doesn't call him that," Elias muttered.

Fairy Godmother smiled. "Ben, Audrey, Maia and Elias are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

Maia nodded. "It does get pretty annoying." She caught Ben's eye again and he smiled at her.

Ben cracked a smile before saying, "It is so, so, so good to finally me..." he locked eyes with Mal and paused, "...meet you all. This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history..." he noticed Carlos and what was all over his face, "...is that chocolate... As the day our two peoples began to heal."

Mal smiled slightly. "Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are."

"A little bit over the top?"

"Well, so much for my first impression."

Audrey stared at Mal and her eyes widened. "Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame your mother for trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping..."