Uma stared at the painting. "Cover that back up!"

"I will not!" Lumiere yelled.

"Why don't you tell everyone the present you got for me, Ben."

He turned to address the crowd. "I have an announcement! Uma will be joining the court tonight, as my lady."

Maia gripped Mal and Evie's hands for support and Elias looked at his sister worriedly. He could visibly see her heart breaking.

"Son-" King Beast began.

"Not now, Dad!" Ben interrupted. "So as my gift to her, I'm bringing the barrier down once and for all!"

He turned to the headmistress. "Fairy Godmother, bring down the barrier."

Fairy Godmother frowned. "I most certainly will not!"

"I am your king!"

Elias frowned. "Ben, this isn't you."

"Obey him!" Uma added.

Mal's eyes widened as she came to a realization. "Ben's been spelled! Maia, go talk to him!"

Evie nodded. "Uma found your spellbook!"

Maia walked up to Ben and said, "Ben. Ben. Look at me."

Uma narrowed her eyes. "No, look at me. You love me, remember?"

Maia shook her head. "No, you don't. Ben, look at me."

"No you don't," Uma repeated, turning to Fairy Godmother. "Bring down the barrier now!"

"I do not take orders from you!" Fairy Godmother answered.

"Ben?" Uma called.

The poor boy had no idea where to look, and Elias watched the scene nervously.

Maia said softly, "Ben, I never told you that I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough! And I thought that it was only a matter of time before you realized that yourself." She pointed to the stained glass art. "But Ben, that's me."

"Ben, eyes over here," Uma demanded a second time.

Maia smiled. "I'm part goddess and part human! And Ben, you've always known who we were and who we can be! Ben, I know what love feels like now. Ben, of course I love you! Ben, I've always loved you!"

The two of them kissed and Elias held his breath, hoping that the spell would wear off of his friend. Because if it didn't... He didn't want to think about what could happen.

He looked at her and smiled. "Maia?"

Evie smirked. "True love's kiss. Works every time."

Elias frowned. "While I'm happy for her, for them, I really don't like to see my sister kissing someone." He earned laughs from the girls. "What? I'm being serious."

Mal patted his shoulder. "We know you are. That's what makes it all the more endearing."

"Ugh! Give it to me!" Uma cried, trying to get the wand.

Fairy Godmother frowned. "No! Guards, seize her!" Uma ran to the railing.

Mal pushed Elias behind her.

They watched in anticipation for what might happen next.