part 5

I woke up late today since today was my off day. I was lying on my bed and checking the time on my phone, "9.30 already??" I facepalm, "I'm so tired!!" I sigh.

I get up from my bed, and make my to the bed then go to the bathroom to take a shower, freshening my body. After I finished taking a shower, I took my outfit to wear today, and went downstairs to eat a cup of ramen.

After eating, I checked my stock on the cabinet, I was out of stock from a cup of ramen. "I have to buy ramen then!" I said it with a sigh.

I went upstairs and got ready. "Yeah, I look good, but not that good!" I sighed, "Let's go!" I said to myself.

I walk myself to the mall, and all the people around me are looking at me, "I know I'm weird, but I don't care as long as I use something on!" I thought and went inside the mall.

I was walking until I bumped into someone and I apologized to the person, but when I looked up at his friend, "y/n?" The other person beside him called me, which made me widen my eyes and look down.

"Y/n?" He called me again until his friend asked him "You know her, Yunho?" But Yunho ignored him and went to me, "Are you okay?" He asks and I just nod.

Mingi His friend was waiting for them at the back until another friend of him came, "Heyo mingi!" His friend greets, "Oh, hey, Hyung!" His friend was asking where Yunho was and Mingi pointed at Yunho and a girl.

"Let's go to them!" He said and Mingi just followed until "y/n?" The other guy said, "Wait, you know her too? Is she really famous or something, or am I the dumbest here?" Mingi's question, confused in his tone made me release a chuckle. 

"Y/N, who are you with?" Seonghwa asked me, but I just shook my head and said "No one, I was going alone here!" I said while looking down with a sad face.

"Oh, do you want to join us for a hangout today? Don't worry, we will not do anything stupid!" Seonghwa offered make me look at all of them. 

"But I don't want to disturb you guys!" I said, I was about to go but Yunho grabbed my hand.

"You are not disturbing us!" He said, "Yes, y/n, just hang out with us, okay?" Seonghwa said, "Yeah, that's right, it will be fun if you join with the dork like us!" Mingi said till he got a hit at the back of his neck by the two boys, which made him whine.

"Believe us y/n, we are not that kind of person that he mentioned before!" Seonghwa said, "So, do you want to join with us?" Mingi asks me, then I nod my head and say "Sure!" I smile.

"Oh my, your smile is so cute!" Mingi complimented her made her blush. "Oh, anyway, my name is Mingi. Nice to meet you, pretty!" The guy who mentioned he was a dork pulled out his hand for her to shake, and she shook her hand with his. 

"I'm Y/N, and nice to meet you too, Mingi!" She smiled.

"Oh my god, her voice was so soft!" Mingi's compliment again made the two of his friends look at him. "Thanks, Mingi!" I said, "And I'm so sorry I bumped into you a while ago!" I apologize. "It's okay, y/n!" Mingi smile.

"Let's go!" Seonghwa said and grabbed my hand, which made Yunho a bit mad about it, but he just pretended he was okay.

He then brought me to the shop where there was a lot of Lego stuff. "You know, Star Wars Lego is my favorite!" Seonghwa told me, "Wow! This is all really expensive!" I said, which made him chuckle.

"Yes, it's true. He even stuffs all of his Lego in his room and if he sees the new Star Wars stuff, he will buy it without looking at the price." Mingi joining in our conversation, made me look at Seonghwa and he was shy.

After spending hours in that shop, we finally got out and Mingi was true. Seonghwa bought the Lego stuff and he even offered me but I rejected his offer, since I didn't want them to spend their money on me.

"Alright guys, let's go to that shop!" Seonghwa points to the shop. He went to the shop while I was with Yunho.

I went looking around until there was a beautiful dress that caught my eye. "So beautiful!" Till Yunho came to me, "You want that dress? If you want, just take it and I will pay it for you!" He said, but I just shook my head. "It's okay Yunho, I just look around!" I said and left.

Yunho grabbed the dress, brought it to the cashier and paid for it. "Oh, what are you buying Yunho?" Mingi asks him "Oh, just a shirt!" He said and Mingi just nodded.

After they finished shopping, suddenly my stomach growled, making the boys hear it and it made me more embarrassed. "Ugh! Why did my stomach have to growl?" I thought.

"Let's go eat!" Yunho said, "It's okay, guys. Let me just go home and eat!" I said but got a protest from Yunho, "No, you have to eat before you go home, okay?" He said and I slowly nodded.

They were ordering their foods and before waiting for their foods to arrive, Yunho gave a beg to Y/N which surprised her.

"What is this, Yunho?" I asked him and made the others look at Yunho. "Just open it at home and you will know and please take it this time, okay?" He said, "Thank you, Yunho!" I said and he just gave me a smile.

All of them were eating at a restaurant. "You have to try this! This is really delicious!" Mingi gives me a spoonful of his food and I eat it. 

The other two boys also give me a full spoonful of their food and feed me, but I just take it while giving them a smile. All of them said "Cute!" In unison.

We were eating until someone approached our tables, "Hey guys!" One of the men greeting them, while the other boy was giving a high five to the boys, made me confused. "Who are they?" I thought.

Hello readers🤭 how's this part going so far?🙊

Did yunho get jealous when seonghwa holding y/n hand? Or did seonghwa slowly catch feelings for y/n?
Who are the other ateez member that approached them on their table?

Stay tuned for the next part🙊❤️

Luv ya and thank you luvs😘💖💖