PART 8

I went to hug the guy till he finally calmed down. I help him get up and ask him "Are you okay?" and he just nods his head.

I was going to say something but my stomach made the moment embarrassing for me, because it was growling.

I looked at the person and brought him with me to the convenience store, and on our way to the store my feet bumped into a stone, making me about to fall.

The boy then asked me, "Are you okay?" He asked me, "Yeah, I'm okay." I said, "Thanks for the help, let's go! I'm already hungry!" I grabbed his wrist and we went to the store.

I tell him to wait for me while I get us food and he just nods. I went inside and bought us 2 cups of ramen and 2 bananas milk along with my everyday foods.

After getting the food, I went to the cashier and paid for the food. I poured the hot water on our ramen cup, and brought it to our table where he sat, "Here, let's eat! It's still hot!" I gave him a ramen cup and gladly he took it. We were waiting for our ramen to cook and after it finally cooked, he slurped the ramen till he got choked.

I went to help him opened his drink and gave him the banana milk. "Thank you!" He thanked me. "No problem, are you okay?" I said back and asked him and he nodded. "You look hungry!" I said and he just nodded his head in reply.

It was silence between us and just the sound of vehicles could be heard till I broke the silence.

"Oh, anyway, can I ask you why you wanted to kill yourself a while ago? What's making you do it? Did you have problems or something?" I ask him but he just looks down at his ramen and plays with his ramen.

"It's okay if you're not ready to talk about it!" I said until he finally started to talk, "It's just that I broke up with my girlfriend today because my mom asked me to!" He sighs. "Why? If you don't mind sharing?" I said making him continue his talk, "She told me that the girl is not good for me!" He told me.

"Here, let me tell you something about what I had been through! I now don't have parents but when I was a kid, I always got beat by my own father since he was a drug addict and my mom is the only one who loves me and the person who can make me feel loved but now my mom is gone and I can't feel loved  anymore." I said while trying to hold my tears, "I'm sorry!" The guy apologizes, "It's okay!" I said until the guys hugged me and I hugged him back then we pulled away.

"That's why you should appreciate when your mom is still alive, because I don't want you to feel regret, and you have to follow what your mom says because only parents know what's good for us or for their child!" I said to him and he nodded his head. "Thank you!" He thanked me.

"How old are you?" He suddenly asked, "Oh me, I'm 23!" I said with a smile, "Wow, you're older than me!" He chuckled. "Look, you smile so cute!" I made him blush.

"Okay, let me introduce myself to you! Hello, I'm Y/N, I'm 23, and you just called me noona!" I said it with a smile, which made him smile.

I pulled out my hand to shake with his, he gladly took it and told me about him "Hi noona, I'm Jongho, and I'm 22!".

"Wow! You're a year younger than me!" I chuckled and made him let out his gummy smile. "so cute!" I said.

"Anyway, noona, do you have a brother or sister?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"I don't have one jongho because I am the only daughter in the family!" I told him, "I see, so did you live alone now, noona?" He asked me and I nodded my head. "Sorry to hear that, Noona!" He apologized, "Jongho, ya~ it's okay!" I patted his shoulder.

"Noona Can I ask you something?" He said, "Oh, just ask me, Jongho. Noona will try to answer your questions." I give him a smile.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked me, "I don't have one jongho!" I said while my cheek was running red, "Why? You know you are really beautiful, noona!" He complimented, "Thank you, Jongho, and you know what? You are the second person who told me I'm beautiful because no one had told me like that!" I laugh. 

"Noona, I'm serious, you are beautiful!" He said which made me smile, "Thanks for the compliment, Jongho!".

We were both talking about our lives until the time finally turned to 12 o'clock. "Jongho, ya~ let's go home! Noona accompany you, okay?" I offered and he nodded.

We were walking to Jongho's home and his house is really big like a mansion. I was going to leave, but Jongho stopped me.

"Wait, noona!" made me look at the back, "Yes, Jongho?" I said, "Can we exchange numbers, noona? So that we can meet again." He asked, scratching at the back of his neck. "Of course, jongho!" I said.

We were both exchanging numbers with each other. "Thank you, Noona. I hope to see you again, noona!" He said making me smile, i tilt up my feet a little then pat his head, "Bye, Jongho!" I waved at him, then he went inside his house. After I sent Jongho home, I then walked myself to my home. 

I was laying myself on the bed thinking, till I saw the bunny toys that were from Yunho which made me remember him, "Should I tell him or not? Should I or not?" I thought since he's the only person mom told about the marriage thingy. I was debating with myself whether to tell him or not until I fell into a deep sleep.

Hello readers🤭 how's this part going so far?🙊

Finally the guy was reveal and it was jongho😆 who newly broke up with his girlfriend🙃

And how about yunho? Will y/n tell him about the marriage to him? Since he's the only who knew about it🤔

If you guys want to know more Stay tuned for the next part luvs🤭💖

Luv ya readers❣️💖