PART 29

Y/N was doing her everyday routine, doing the house chores of cleaning the house. She was now doing the laundry and drying the wet attire that she had washed with a washing machines.

While she was waiting for the dryer, she went to the kitchen to cook lunch. She prepared various foods, but not too much since it was just for the two of them. San and Y/N were now trying to get to know each other better.

"'Already finished!" I said while preparing the food on the dining table and not forgetting to cover it.

She then took off her apron and hung it beside the kitchen cabinet. She was cleaning her room till she heard the front door opened.

"I'm home!" San said take off his shoes and place them on the racks. "Y/n?" San called her. "I'm here!" Y/N said who was in her room, which has been heard by her husband.

San went to her room and stared at her. "What are you doing?" San asked, leaning on her bedroom door. "Oh, I'm just cleaning my room!" Y/N said. "I see!" San replied.

"You already eat?" San asked her, but she shook her head while still cleaning the desk beside her bed.

"'Okay, let's eat!' San said, grabbing her hand. He pulled out a chair for her and let her sit. "But what about the plates, spoons, and glasses?" Y/N asked. "Let me get them!" San replied, placing his work case on the other side of the table.

He went to the kitchen and grabbed the plate and all the utensils for them. Y/N was smiling by herself until San came back with the plate.

San gave me the plate, and I was going to scoop the rice on our plate, but San stopped me, "Let me do it for you!" He said while giving his dimples smile.

I was just staring at him while he prepared all the food.

They were both eating peacefully until San started to speak. "Y/N?" San called her, but she just hummed in reply. San was getting nervous.

"Y/N, is it okay that starting from now you will sleep in my room?" San nervously said made her choke on her food, and San helped her by giving her water to drink.

Y/N was out of words right now, and while she was thinking about the words to say, San waved his hand at her. "Y/N? You okay?" He asks her. "Yeah, I'm okay!" She said it with a smile.

"I don't think we should do that," she said. "But why? We are husband and wife, and we should act like a real couple," he said, looking down at his plate.

"But there's a lot of my stuff!" She said, she was trying to change her husband's mind, but it was no use.

"I can help you with those!" San said. "So it's a yes?" San asks me, and I just nod my head bacause I had no excuse anymore.

"Alright, let me change my clothes first, then we can do our work!" San said. "Okay!" I replied.

I was washing the dishes in the sink and cleaning the dining table. Once I was finished, I went to my room and looked at San, who was lying on the bed. "Let's just do it tomorrow, okay?" I said, but he shook his head.

"No! We can do it today!" San said made me secretly sigh.

Y/N was taking her stuff to sans room with san help. San was helping with bringing all of his wife attire until he found her undergarments, which made him imagine those things.

Y/N was calling him, but she got no answer. "San?" she called again, moving closer to him. It shocked her, and she immediately closed the cabinets.

"I'm sorry!" San apologize and facepalm made her blush. "It's okay!" Y/N said, but her cheeks were still red.

Y/N and San finally done with their work. Once she finished taking shower, she went to her room to wash her face.

"'Wait, my cleanser is in San's room!" she said, facepalming. She went upstairs to San's room to get her cleanser, but at the same time, San was coming out of the bathroom with a towel covering his torso, which made her scream and shocked San.

"Y/N?" San said. "Oh, I just want to take my cleanser!" She said, then left the room, covering her face with her palm, making San chuckle. "Cute!" He thought.

Y/N ran downstairs with her heart beating faster and went to her room. Once she done with her face routine, she went to the living room to continue watching her drama, which she had stop before.

San went downstairs, He went to the living room and take a seat beside Y/N.

"What are you watching?" San asks her. "Oh, it's a k-drama!" Y/N said. "What drama?" San asks again. "Oh, it's the privilege!" I said while my eye was focused on the TV.

San and Y/N were focused on watching the drama until a kiss scene appeared on TV. San gulped nervously. Y/N continued watching as the scene turn into a heated session.

"Oh my god! Why did this scene have to showed today?" I thought, facepalm. San was holding his horny until Y/N turned off the TV.

"Let's sleep!" She said and San nodded his head.

Both San and Y/N are going upstairs to Sans room, which is now called their shared bedroom.

Y/N was laying on the comfy bed, which made her remember the day she got kicked out to the floor and made her secretly facepalm.

San, on the other hand, was lying next to Y/N while his mind was flying, imagining he was kissing Y/N like he saw the scenes.

Y/N was still waking since it's hard for her to sleep now. San called his wife, and his wife just hummed while she looked at him. San can't control himself, so he makes his move. He took the chance to connect their lips. At first, Y/N was not replying to the kiss, but soon she replied.

San took his chance to insert his tongue inside her mouth, and the kiss was getting intense. Y/N was really falling for the kiss till San's hand made its way under her shirt, making her stop the kiss.

"I'm sorry, San! I can't do this!" She told him since she was still traumatised from what San had done to her, and he just nodded.

"It's okay, take your time! I won't force you!" San said.

"Thanks!" She said. "Let's just sleep, okay?" San said and she nodded her head.

San pulled her and let her rest on his chest, hearing his heartbeat.

"I'm sorry!" Y/N apologized. "It's okay!" San caressed her hair. Both of them fell asleep together in each other's arms.

Hello readers! 😘 Hope you enjoy this part. 🫶🫶🫶 I'm for the late update this week.

San finally made his move. 🤭 He even had time to move his wife's stuffs into his room despite being tired from work😆It looks like he really changed this time. 😆 But sadly, she is still traumatized by what San had done to her. 🥲 Will her trauma haunt her forever?🤔

Stay tuned for the next part luvs❤️❤️❤️

THIS IS SO CUTEEE❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for those who always support me and vote this book🫶🫶🫶

Luv ya❤️❤️❤️