PART 16

Skip Time

I was packing all of my clothes into my luggage since today I will leave my room, and start moving out to the house with my husband, San.

Actually, I was really worried because I'm afraid his treat to me will be worse than last time until we finally arrive at our new house, and I was really quiet, so Ms. Choi asked me.

"Dear, are you okay? Why have you been so quiet lately?" She caressed my hand, which made me about to cry but I had to hold it. "Nothing, mom!" I told her and gave her a smile.

Ms. Choi went to our shared bedroom, and looked around the house. "Do you guys need a maid?" She asked us but San shook his head.

"No need, mom, let us be independent this time!" San said, "But this house is too big for you to clean it!" Mom protests, "It's okay, mom, we can clean this house together!" San wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. "Right, hun?" He looked at me and I just nodded.

We then bid goodbye to Ms. Choi and Mr. Choi. "Don't forget to visit us, okay?" She caressed my cheek, and I just nodded my head and said "Sure, mom!".

After Ms. Choi and Mr. Choi finally left, San grabbed my hand, my luggage and brought us to the small room which I supposed was a maid room.

"Here is your room!" He threw my luggage away then left the room, and I just went to my new room.

It was really smaller than my room in the Choi Mansion. "It's okay y/n, at least you have room to sleep!" I tell myself.

I was busy packing all of my stuff, but then San called me and shouted my name, "Y/N!" Then i rush went to him "are you deaf? I called you many times, but you didn't come!" He was mad.

"I'm sorry, I was packing!" But i stopped when he gave me a slap on the cheek. I caressed my cheek while my tears fell. "Do you think I will have pity on you for crying like that? Make me a coffee!" San said with a stern tone while playing with his phone.

I went to the kitchen to make the coffee and after I was finished, I brought the coffee and passed it to him.

He was sipping on it, but then he spit it out, "It's hot!" He said, "I'm sorry! Let me warm it for you!" I apologized and was about to grab the coffee until San poured the hot coffee on my hand which made me wince in pain.

"Opppss! I'm sorry!" He said that, then left upstairs. I quickly went to the kitchen and soaked my hands in cold water.

My hand was swollen right now, and I was crying, "What did I do wrong? Why did my life have to be miserable like this?" I thought while crying. After my hand finally cooled down, I went to my room and cried myself to sleep.

The next day, I woke up early and prepared for breakfast. After I finished, I cleaning first and went back to my room.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I opened the water to fill it up, but something came to mind. "Let's leave this cruel world!" I went to the bathtub, drowning myself. "Dear? What are you doing here?" I look at the back, and says, "Mom!" I hugged her and it felt real.

"Dear, you have to go back! You still have a long life, dear! Don't waste your life!" Mom told me and hugged me. I then realize, get up, and start crying, "Why am I still here?" I look around while my tears never stop falling. "I don't want this life!" I hit the water and screamed.

I get up from the bathtub, then look myself in the reflection on the mirror until I see my puffy eyes, my red cheeks, and my swollen hand from yesterday's incident.

After I was finished, I went to my room until I heard the main door making a banging sound. I looked outside and there was no sign of San. I get ready, then check my wallet.

"This will be enough!" I then left the house for the hospital with a cab, and thank God the hospital was not too far from the house.

I met with the doctor and he was asking how the incident happened, but I was lying. "It happened because I accidentally spilled on my hand!" Made him nod.

"Alright, I just gave you an ointment, okay! So, just apply it to your hands twice a day, okay? just to ease the swelling!" He told me and I nodded my head.

"Thank you, doctor!" I thanked him, then left the room until my name was being called "y/n!" The person called me and I looked at the person, "Doctor Yunho?" I said, "It's been a while, what are you doing here for?" He asked me but his eyes landed on my hand which was being bandaged.

"What happened to your hand?" He asked me with concern in his eyes, but I lied. "Oh, my hand? I accidentally spilled hot water on my hand while working!" I forced a smile.

"I see, but you better be careful next time!" He said while rubbing my bandaged hand. "Thanks, Yunho!" I smile.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" I ask him, changing the topics, "Oh, I just got transferred here three weeks ago!" He smiled. "I see!" I said.

"Oh, Yunho, it's really nice to see you again, but I have to go now!" I check the time on my phone. "Want me to send you?" He offered me but I shook my head. "No need, Yunho!" I smile. "I don't want you to know what I have been through!" I thought, "Bye, y/n!" He said, "Bye!" I waved at him.

I went back to the house and lucky for me, San is not yet home. I went to my room to apply the ointment to my swollen hand.

"Blue Can I leave this hell?" I said to the bunny, "I was trying to kill myself lately by drowning myself in the bathtub, but still, I'm in this cruel world!" I said laughing and crying.

Hello readers🤭🙊 how's this part going so far?🤭 I just hope that you guys enjoy with this part🤗 and i would to apologize for the late update🙁

The worst have been come 🙁 Y/n tried to suicide herself😢 her husband is so cruel😖 pity her😢 yunho was the only person that concern for her🙁 she even covered her husband doing to her🙁

What will be happen next? Will there be more worst after this? Want to know more? Stay tuned for the next part luvs💖

Remember luvs it's just a FF🙊 Please don't put a hate in the artist😘

Alright that's all for today🙊 thank you and luv ya😘❣️