PART 21

All of them were having fun, then Yunho secretly went to Y/N. 

Yunho was holding my hand and looking at me. "Y/N? Are you okay?" He asked me, and I nodded my head and it made him hold my chin. "Just tell me the truth, okay?" And I nodded my head. 

"Are you happy with San?" He asked, which made me shed tears because I couldn't hold it anymore and he wiped it for me, using his thumb, then warmed me with his hug, which made me cry more. 

The boys were busy talking till San saw Y/N, and his friend Yunho was hugging each other, making his hand turn to fist.

"Guys, let's play a game!" Wooyoung suddenly suggested, in his drunken state. "Let's go!" Mingi shout. 

San was still looking at the two, who'd hugged each other on the couch, until ideas came to his mind. "I know what game we should play!" San said while smirking. 

"What is it?" Seonghwa asks him, "Let's play a game of truth or dare!" San said made Wooyoung shout, "Let's go!". 

All of them were gathered in the living room and sat in a circle with a bottle in the middle for a spin. 

"Ok, let's start, but before we start, the rules will be that if you guys skip, then you have to drink!" Seonghwa told them and all of them nod. San spins the bottle till it lands on Seonghwa.

"Truth or dare?" San asks him, "Truth!" Seonghwa answered him, "Okay, do you have someone special?" San asks, then Seonghwa stares at Y/N without anyone noticing and says, "True!" He said, then he spun the bottle and it land on Jongho. 

"Alright, Jongho, truth or dare?" Seonghwa asked him, he chose dare, then Seonghwa told him to act aegyo in front of all of them, which made him shy after he did it.

"It's okay, you look cute!" I started to speak, and It made him smile. "Thank you, Noona!" He said, and I just smiled. Jongho spins the bottle till it lands on San. 

"Hyung truth or dare?" Jongho asked his hyung, and his choice was dare, which made him smirk. 

"I dare you to kiss y/n, noona!" Made me widen my eyes. San grabbed my face, connecting our lips, but I didn't kiss him back. 

San then pulled away, feeling satisfied, looking at Yunho, who was secretly jealous.

San spun the bottle, and it landed on Wooyoung, and his choice was a dare. 

"Okay, I dare you to kiss-!" But got cut off, "kiss y/n?" Wooyoung said. "Not my wife, Woo!" San said, "But I want to kiss y/n so badly!" He said Sulk made San roll his eyes. 

"I dare you to kiss Hongjoong Hyung on the cheeks!" Hongjoong was about to run, but it's too late since he's sitting beside him. Wooyoung grabbed his face, while Hongjoong tried to let go of him.

Wooyoung was getting ready, his lips touching Hongjoong cheeks made Hongjoong wipe them with his palm, and all of them laughed, but not Yunho, San, and Seonghwa. 

All of them kept on playing the game until some of them were passed out on the floor from drinking. 

The ones who've still woken up are Seonghwa and San, since both of them were not too drunk like the others. Yunho was drinking too much alcohol because he always skips the truth and dares games. He also passed out beside Mingi. 

Y/N was sleeping on the couch, and Seonghwa went to her, leaning her head on his shoulder. He stroked her hair and put it in the back of her ear, studying her figure. 

"You look cute even when you sleep!" Seonghwa said to y/n. but little Seonghwa knew that San was staring at him with a mad expression on his face. "Why did they have to touch my wife??" San thought mad.

Seonghwa leans his head on hers and falls asleep. 

The next day, when they woke up, they will felt a pain in their heads. 

Y/N woke up first and felt that above her head was heavy. She stared at her hand, which was held by someone. She looked at the person, and it was Seonghwa.

She slowly placed Seonghwa's head on the cushion and took a shower. After she got out of the bathroom, she still saw that the boys had passed out. 

I went to the kitchen and cooked the hangover soup for the boys, but then I felt someone hug me from behind, leaning his head on my shoulder and saying, "Hey baby!" It made me flinch a bit, then slowly I pulled away from him and the person was Wooyoung. 

San was waking up when he saw Y/N and Wooyoung in the kitchen together. He made his way upstairs to his room, slamming the door. All the boys woke up to the banging sound and groaning.

"Guys, come eat your soup!" I called them, and all of them took their seats at the dining table. 

All of them were eating while I counted one of them, and one is missing, which is San. "Wow, this is so delicious!" Seonghwa complimented my cooking skills. 

"Thanks, hwa!" I thanked him until San showed up. "Oh, San, come eat! Your wife's cooking is really yummy!" Hongjoong said, but he just said, "It's okay, Hyung! You guys just eat!". 

All of us bid our goodbyes to the boys until it's only left me with San alone. 

San closed the door, then grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to my room, he pushed me to the floor. 

"Don't you have manners? Whoring around the boys? You really a slut, do you?" San said to my face, "Didn't you remember that you're married already?" He grabbed my face, made me cry, and he pushed me. 

"Why didn't you just divorce me, san? Why?? All of your friends are more better than you!" I shouted and made him punch me in the face. 

"Say it again, you will end up bleeding more!" San warned and left the room. 

I was screaming louder, "Why is it really so hard to divorce me?" I cried, "I really hate him!!" I scream. 

I went to the mirror. My face had bruises on my right cheek, where he punched me. "Why did I deserve this?" I cried, leaning my head into the bathtub.

Hello readers🤭 how's this part going so far? I just hope that you guys enjoy reading it luvs❤️

Did San really get jealous of his wife for hanging out with his friends?🤔

Did he really mention to her that she's married to him? After what he had done to her? What's wrong with him? Why can't he just divorce Y/N? Why is it so hard to let her go?

Stay tuned for the next part luvs❤️

This is so cute😆❤️❤️

Alright that's all for today luvs❤️

Thank you to all who have been supporting me in reading this book.

Luv Ya❤️❤️❤️