PART 4

I was really busy taking orders from a customer until one of my colleagues came to me and said, "Yeah, that guy over there wants to see you!" She said this while pointing at Yunho, who was peacefully drinking his iced Americano.

I nod my head to her and say, "Sure, Mia, but can you take this order for me?" I ask her and she nods, I thank her, "Thanks, Mia!" I thanked her and she nodded her head.

I make my way to Yunho and ask him "Yes, doctor, Yunho? You looking for me?" and Yunho looks at me and says, "Oh, y/n, come and sit with me!" He smile made me widen my eyes.

"Me?" I pointed at myself and he nodded while chuckling.

"But-!" I protested, he grabbed my hand and let me sit on the chair beside him. "Here is your drink!" He gave me the green tea latte, and I gladly took it while taking a sip of it.

"Thanks, Yunho!" I thank him. "No problem y/n, and I know it's your favorite!" His smile made me look at him.

"How do you know this drink is my favorite?" I asked him, and he scratched at the back of his neck.

"From your mom!" He said until my face slowly turned sad, "Yeah, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought that!" He said, "No, it's okay, doctor!" I said try to put a smile on my face.

"Anyway, I've never seen you go to this cafe before." I ask him, "Actually, this cafe was owned by my mom but you know what? This was not the first time I came here!" He chuckled, making me look at him confused.

"Oh, anyway, when did you start your work here?" The doctor asked me, "Oh, I've been working here for not too long, it's just 2 months ago? When my mom was at the hospital, I quit my last job and started my job here since the salary is enough to pay my mom's hospital bills." I said, "I see, and how was your work here? Is it good?" He asked me, "Yeah, doctor Yunho!" I smile.

"Y/n, can you just call me by my name? Just call me Yunho from now on!" He said with a smile never leave his face. "Okay, Yunho!" I said, "That's more good!" He chuckled, making me look at him and my lips turned to smile.

Both of us were talking until Yunho's phone vibrated. "Okay, I will be there in a minute!" He said this while on the phone.

"Y/n, I have to go now!" He said and I nodded my head not forgetting to thank him for the drink, "Thank you for the drink, Yunho!" I said, "No problem, y/n!" He smile.

He went to the front counter and paid for the bills at the cashier, and then before he left he was waving his hand at me, which made me smile.

All of us were busy taking orders from the customers till the day finally fell to night.

All of us were cleaning the cafe, and when I was cleaning the table someone asked me "Y/N? How come you're so close with Mr. Yunho?" She asked me, while looking at me with hate but I just ignored her which made her push me, and thank God someone was catching me on time.

"Thank you, Seonghwa!" I thanked him but Seonghwa was mad at the one who pushed me. "Luna, are you insane? What if she gets injured?" Seonghwa said to the girl, "Whatever!" She left both me and Seonghwa while the other colleague was helping me.

All of us were ready to go home, but someone stopped me and when I looked at the person, it was Seonghwa.

"Oh, hey, Seonghwa!" I look at his name tag, "Want me to accompany you to go home?" Seonghwa offered me and I just nodded my head.

We were both in Seonghwa car and there was silence between us until he started to talk. "Anyway, how come you know Yunho?" He asked me while his hand was on the steering wheel and his eyes were focused on the road, which made me look at him and say, "Oh, doctor Yunho, you mean? I met him in the hospital since he treated my mom there and he's the doctor of my mom." I said this while smiling.

"So, how's your mom now?" He asked me and made me look down. "She died a day ago!" I sighed made him say sorry. "It's okay, hwa, and thanks for asking!" I said.

It was a bit of silence, and I took the time to look outside the window until Seonghwa broke the silence, and started to talk again.

"Do you want to know why Luna was mad at you a while ago?" He asks me and I look at him and ask, "Why?" I said, "Actually, Luna has been like Yunho for about 3 years now?" He said, "Really?" I didn't know that. Oh yeah, I forgot I'm still new!" I facepalm made him laugh. "Oh, just to clarify, I'm with Yunho, we are best friends!" He add made me said "i see!".

We both kept talking until we finally arrived. "Thanks for the ride, hwa!" I thank him, "No problem, y/n!" He smiled and said "Oh, just remember what I said? If Luna tried to get on you, just tell me, okay?" He added and I just nodded my head, "Alright, hwa!" I waved my hand at him then went to my home.

I took a fresh shower, then ate a cup of ramen and after finishing my ramen, I went to my room and said, "What a tired day!" I lay myself on the bed.

"6 days left to leave this house! There's a lot of memories here!" I talk to myself while looking around the room and I am now sleeping in my mom's room again, because I still miss her.

"If only you were here, all my tiredness would be gone!" I was hugging my mom's pillow, and slowly closing my eyes until I fell asleep.

Hello readers🤭 how this part going so far? I do hope that you enjoy with this part🙊 and looks like doctor yunho start to make a move?😆

Anyway stay tuned for the next part luv🤭❤️

Oh before we end this part let me share ateez ELLE Singapore🤭

And don't forget about our jjongbear🐻

We miss you choi jongho❤️

Alright that's all for today luv🤭 thank u for ur supports😘❤️