PART 30

Y/N was busy cooking in the kitchen, cutting the carrots, until San hugged her from the back.

"What are you cooking today?" San asks, leaning his head on her shoulder.

Y/N is now trying to get used to skin ship with San, and she has tried to put trust in him through the months.

"I'm cooking your favourite pasta!" I said, Continue cutting.

"Want me to help?" San's offer to give me some help made me stop cutting the ingredients and turn at him, cupping his face with my two palms.

"No need, honey!" I said. "You just wait in the living room, Okay? once the food done, I will call you!" I told him made him left the kitchen then i continue my cooking.

San went to the living room and watched TV. He was really bored since today was a weekend day. He was watching TV, but then his phone got a call. He checked the ID, it was Wooyoung.

"Hello?" San said in a bored tone. "Why does your tone sound so lame?" Wooyoung asked. "You know it's been a long time, we haven't been in touch!" Wooyoung dramatically added, making San roll his eyes.

"Woo! Just tell me what is it." San said, making Wooyoung groan from the other end of the line.

"You're no fun! Let me just tell you then. Tonight, I'm having a party at my apartment, so please do come and don't forget to bring your wife!" Wooyoung said.

"Did the boys join?" San asks him. "I was about to tell them in the group chat, but I give you a call since I miss you!" Wooyoung said.

"Then why not just tell in the group chat?" San said.

"ya! Consider your lucky, I told you first!" Wooyoung said, making him laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Wooyoung asks cutely annoyed.

"nothing! Later, I came to your party!" San said, ending the call, but when he ended the call, Wooyoung said something "Mad-!" but San was already off the call, which made him sigh.

Y/N was finishing her cooking. "Honey, the food is ready!" she called to San while preparing the utensils.

San went to the dining table, took a seat, and waited for his wife to scoop pasta onto his plate.

They were both eating pasta peacefully until San started a conversation.

"Honey, Wooyoung invited us to his party tonight," he said.

"Oh, are the boys coming too?" I asked him.

"Yeah, he told me he invited them. Why? Do you miss Yunho or Seonghwa?" San teased me.

"Honey! I'm not talking about them!" I said, facepalming.

"Are you sure?" San teased again, and I eagerly nodded my head.

After they finished with their pasta, San was helping her wife wash the dishes, and he started to play by putting bubble soap on her nose while she was washing the plate. She put down the plate and do the same to him.

They were playing until their position was inched closer. San pinned her between his arms while his eyes were landing on her lips. He went to kiss her till she replied the kiss. She was wrapping her arm around his neck till they deepened the kiss, made San wrap his arm around her waist, pull her closer.

They both then pulled away from the kiss, gasping for air. "Let's get ready!" San said.

"Where are we going? Didn't it's too early to go to the party?" I told him, which made him chuckle. "Not the party, honey!" He said. "Then what?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.