PART 17

Before you guys proceed on reading this part, i want to warning that this part will be include a SMUT part😎 so, please read at your own risk😘 thank you! You may start your reading😘

SMUT 🔞💦⚠️

1 months later

I was in my room about to go to sleep, but the banging sound on the door was being heard. I ran to the main door, and opened it just to see San was drunk. He went inside then I closed the door.

I was about to go to my room but San pushed me to the couch and hovered on top of me. "San, what are you-?" But stopped when he smashed his lips on mine, but when I don't kiss him back, he leans on my ears and says, "You better kiss me back!" He warned with a deep tone.

My tears were falling down and I obeyed, reply his kiss. He was kissing me roughly and making a groan sound. He went to my neck but I pushed him by his chest, making him mad then gave me a slapped hard on the face, "You better obey me, bitch!" He pointed at me with his cold face.

"Go upstairs to my room!" He pointed upstairs with his mad face. I obey his words, going upstairs to his room. I was waiting, standing still in his room till he came into the room. "Lay there!" He pointed at his bed. I slowly climb up to his bed. 

"Now take off all of your clothes!" He ordered me, but I shook my head. "Do you want to get punished?" He smirked while his hand was unbuckling his belts then pulled it out and started to hit me with it.

I was screaming in pain when he hit me with his leather belt on my thigh which left a mark on my thigh. "Stop! It's hurt!" I beg him. He then grabbed my hair. 

"If you don't want to get hurt, you better obey my words, bitch!" He harshly grabbed my face. "Understand?" He said and I have to nod my head while tears non-stop falling from my eyes.

"Now take off your clothes!" He ordered again while looking at me. I then took all my clothes off my bodies till San grabbed my wrist then pushed me to the bed.

He was hungrily kissing me and biting me hard, giving me a lot of hickeys. "Ride me!" He told me with his evil eyes that would never leave my body.

He went leaning on the bed board and I positioned myself in front of him. I went to insert his member at my entrance and started riding him. 

He was moaning and getting up, while his hand never left my boobs. He was grabbing it hard, but I had to hold my moan till his hand held on my hips really hard, pressing his nails on my skin, leaving a scar and faster the movement.

"I'm going to cum!" He moans till he comes and spreads all over my pussy making the bed sheet dirty with his cum.

He then pushed me, trapping my hands above my heads and positioning himself at my entrance.

He then pushed himself without warning and without letting me adjust his size which made me scream from feeling the pain inside my walls.

He went to thrust faster. "Don't cum unless I tell you to do so!" He warned, made me hold my cum, even though my leg was trembling, but San kept on thrusting at a fast speed making me bounce with him. 

I was crying along with the session until "I'm going to cum!" He said and spread deeply inside me, "Good girl!" He said, then collapsed beside me and fell asleep.

I went to change my position, with my back facing him and I continued crying while feeling really sore down there.

The next day, I woke up early, grabbed all of my clothes, wore them back then went downstairs to my room by get support on the halls.

I went to take a shower, then sat myself in the bathtub. I was rubbing myself and crying. I look at my thigh, there's a cut from last night.

After I was finished, I went to the mirror, looking at myself and there were a lot of purple hickeys all over my neck. 

When I saw my lips, there was a cut since San bit them hard last night which made them swollen.

I went out of the bathroom, then went to my room. "Did the world really hate me? That have to go through all of this alone. Should I give up? Should i?" I said this to myself while questioning myself.

I was playing with my phone in the room, sitting on the bed till San called, "Y/N!" He shouted my name and I tried to quickly my pace go to him since my legs were still sore from last night which made it hard for me to walk straight. 

"Yes, san?" I went to him and asked him, "Where's my breakfast?" He asked me while his deep, mad eyes stared at me, "I'm sorry, I forgot and my legs were hurt!" I told him while looking at the ground which made him angry, hit the table with his fist but when he was about to slap me, his phone was vibrating.

"Alright, dad! Be there in a minute!" He said, changing to his normal tone on the phone then hung up, "You lucky that dad called me!" He said, then took his case and left the house. Slamming the door made me flinch a bit.

I then fall on my knees and breakdown crying, "It's okay, y/n, just take this as conjecture!" I convinced myself while trying to cheer myself up, even though I knew that my tears couldn't stop falling.

I get up, then go to my room but when the time falls to night, I go to the kitchen, and cook the foods before San gets home. After I was finished with cooking, I went to my room and went to sleep.

San was going home today, bringing his girlfriend along with him. They were kissing each other then going upstairs to his room and making out.

Hello readers🤭 i'm back🙊 i'm so sorry for the really late update this time😅 i want to apologized for that😅 i'm really sorry again for the late update hehe😅 don't worry i will tried to update early if i have more time🤭 orite enough about that🙊 how was this part going so far?

If you guys want to know more stay tuned for the next part🙊 i will tried to update more early🤭❤️

Thank you for the support luvs and luv ya🤭❤️

ATINY!!! ATEEZ WILL BE COMEBACK ON 1ST DECEMBER!!! AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!! THIS COMEBACK WILL BE MORE 💥💥💥

EVEN THE OFFICIAL TRAILER WAS REALLY AMAZING😍😍

And this!!!! I can't even describe!! It's really wooowwww!!😱😱 Haha i'm too excited seeing this😂😂