PART 11

2 weeks later

I was laying myself on the bed until the knock was heard on my door. The door handle was being twisted open then the maid came inside and said, "Ma'am, Ms. Choi want you to get ready!" She told me, "Oh, where are we going?" I ask her but she shrugs her shoulders and says, "I don't know, ma'am!".

"Thanks for the information!" I said this before she left the room. I was getting ready and after I was finished getting ready, I went downstairs just to see that Ms. Choi was waiting for me, sitting on the couch with her phone till she realized I was there. 

"Oh, yeah, let's go!" Ms. Choi grabbed my hand and brought me with her to the car.

"Where are we going, Ms. Choi?" I ask her, "You will know it later, dear!" She said. 

The ride was a bit quiet since I didn't have a topic to talk about until we arrived. The car then stops. "Let's go, dear!" Ms. Choi said.

She then brought me to a fancy boutique.

"What are we doing here, Ms. Choi?" I asked her and she cupped my face. "From now on, call me mom, because soon you're going to be a wife to my son!" She told me, "Okay, ms., I mean mom!" I called her shyly. "That's more like it!" she exclaimed while chuckling.

"But what are we doing here, mom?" I ask her again. "Oh, today we were going to buy your wedding dress!" She said it with a smile.

"If only mom was here with me and picking my wedding dress, then it would be fun!" I thought while my eyes were about to tear up, "Oh my, what happened, dear? Why are you so sad?" Ms. Choi asked me but I just shook my head and smiled, "Nothing, mom!".

"Alright, try this, dear!" She gave me the white dress and let me try it. 

I went to the changing room and tried the dress then went out but Ms. Choi didn't like it and let me try the other dress.

Ms. Choi kept on letting me change the dress, until she finally found a beautiful dress then I tried.

I went out and this time Ms. Choi was really happy with this choice, "Wow! My daughter-in-law is so beautiful!" She said made me smile. 

I went back to the changing room and took off the dress then gave it to the lady who helped Ms. Choi pick the dress.

We went to the cashier and Ms. Choi paid for the dress. 

"Mom, this dress is expensive!" I said making her chuckle, "No worries, dear, I would buy it for you and money is not that important, dear!" She said made me hug her. "Thank you, mom!" I thanked her and she just replied with a smile.

After paying for the dress, Ms. Choi asks me, "Alright, where should we go next, dear?" Ms. Choi was thinking but this time really embarrassed me because of my stomach growl. "Ugh, why did you have to embarrass me?" I rub my belly till ms choi look at me "oh my you hungry dear?" Ms. Choi asks me and I slowly nod my head.

"Alright, we go eat first, then after we continue on with your shoes and your accessories, okay?" Ms. Choi told me and all I have to do is nod my head.

Ms. Choi and Y/N were eating at a restaurant and after eating, they continued to buy the wedding stuff.

Ms. Choi brought her to the very famous branded shoe store. Ms. Choi dragged her to the shop, looking around to find shoes for her daughter-in-law. "Yeah, try these shoes!" She gave me the high heels and I tried them. 

It was really beautiful and she really liked it, so she paid for it. After that, they continue to the accessories store and buy the crown.

"Wow, this looks good on you, dear!" Ms. Choi set the crown on your head, "but not so fancy!" And she asks the worker "Do you guys have any fancy crowns here?" And the lady nodded and gave the crown to her then set the crown on her head.

"finally looking fancy! You look like a real princess,  dear." She said making my cheeks run red, "Okay, I take this!" Ms. Choi said to the worker, Pay for it at the cashier.

"Alright, let's treat ourselves since you and I were tired! Let's go to the spa!" Ms. Choi suggested, and I followed her. We were having our nails treated, our hair treated and our bodies treated.

After both of us finally finished treating ourselves, we went home. We both get inside the house then suddenly Mr. Choi asks "How's hangout going?".

Ms. Choi said, "Yes, it was really great, honey!" She said it with a happy tone.

"Oh, honey, let San buy his suit for his wedding or are you helping him?" Ms. Choi told Mr. Choi, "Let him buy himself and let him choose for himself!" Mr. Choi said, "Okay, then, if that's so!" Ms. Choi said.

"Mom, Mr. Choi, let me bring this upstairs!" I told them and Mr. Choi nodded. "Of course, honey, just go rest since I know you are tired from today's hangout!" Ms. Choi chuckled.

I then went back to my room along with the stuff that Ms. Choi bought for my wedding. 

I place all the stuff on the table beside the mirror then lay myself on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. "1 week more left, then I'm going to be someone's wife. Am I going to be happy with this marriage?" I thought.

I grabbed my bunny. "Bunny, will I be happy after this?" I held the bunny in the air and asked.

"Oh, I haven't given you a name yet. "What should I call you?" I hold the bunny while thinking about the name that will suit the bunny. "A~let me give you a blue name, because it will remind me of Yunho! Yes, blue it is!" I chuckled to myself.

Hello readers🙊 how's this part going so far?🤭 i hope you guys enjoy with this part🙊

Thank you for you guys support and loves💖

Luy ya❣️