TIME TO SHINE

Yuki decided to accept the project for ACL and set a meeting ASAP. 
The next morning, when they arrived at the office the secretary informed them about the meeting and wanted the other company to hold it in the afternoon. Upon checking her schedule, Yuki is free and accepts the meeting.

“Love, I have a meeting with the client this afternoon. Can you handle it?” Tee informs her.

“Yes love, I've studied the proposal, I just wanted to clear something to them. I’ll just give you the contract for signing later.”

“No Love, you’re the one who will sign it. I'll give you authority.” Tee explains and looks to Yuki who is shocked again. “C’mon, we’ve talked about it already.”

Yuki just kept quiet because she knows arguing is not worth the time. She’s now heading to her office from the adjacent door from Tees office. She keeps herself busy preparing her needs for the meeting.

As well as Tee. She was fixing her files for the meeting later, when someone entered the room.

“Excuse me boss, Thea is here.” The secretary said.

She nodded and stood from her chair. They walk from the front door of the office to Yuki’s office and introduce her.

“Love, this is Thea, your secretary from now on.”

Yuki didn’t expect this but again, no need to argue. She realizes that Tee’s secretary has been her secretary for how many days now and she understands that she may be burdened with multiple works. She stands up and faces them.

“Hi Thea, nice to meet you. Just call me Yu…..” she didn’t finish talking when Tee spoke.

“Call her Ma’am Yuki, she's your Boss. No offense, but she's my lover.” And Tee wrapped her arms to Yuki's shoulder.

Yuki widened her eyes as Tee spoke. Thinking that this lady is such a straight forward. Though she feels what she felt. Coz as they enter the room, the girl is a bit star struck seeing me. Maybe Tee felt some jealousy.

“Okay, Thea since you will start today, you will get Yuki's schedules and whereabouts to my secretary. Your table is also available beside her. You may go now.” Tee orders Thea and waves her hand.

As Thea approaches the door, Yuki is looking at Tee with an annoyed face. Tee also looks at Yuki with sulking and smiling. They stared at each other while smiling. When Yuki gave up and talked.

“I know, I saw how she looks at me.” And chuckles

“Are you enjoying it?” Tee is really sulking now…

“Love, don’t worry I'm all yours, remember?” and Yuki kisses her lips passionately.

Tee responds and hugs her tight as she caresses Yuki's body. Her hands are travelling around as she kisses her lips down to chin to her neck. As she  deepens the kiss, Yuki suddenly cuts and covers her mouth with her palm..

“Love, we're in the office. We have work to do. And I’m also hungry. Shall we order or we go out?”

Tee then went back to her senses.

“Okay, be ready for tonight.” and she gives a smirk to Yuki with a smack kiss to vid apart.

“I order food, I’ll call you when it arrives.” And walk through the adjacent door. But when she’s about to disappear from Yuki's sight..

“Love, no one is allowed to pass this door except us.” And she finally closes the door.

MEETING WITH ACL

“Good afternoon Ms. Yuki, the car is ready”. Thea reminded Yuki.

Since Tee has a meeting, she orders the company driver to drive Yuki to the meeting.

“Thank you, Thea. You will come with me. Please bring the other files in my table. Thank you.” And she walks toward the door.

Thea grabs the files and walks fast to tail Yuki.

“So Thea, I didn’t get the chance to ask you earlier. Where do you live?”

“I live in a nearby place.” -Thea

Are you still single or married?”

“I’m single ma’am.”-Thea

“Do you have a boyfriend?

“NBSB” -Thea

“Don’t bother too much. I just wanted to know some possible hindrance in your work along the way.” Yuki explains when she notices Thea is blushing.

Thea smiles and breathes freely.
They reached the place of the meeting. The participants from the ACL company are already there. They greeted Yuki and had some chats.

“Don’t be so formal guys, we’ve been colleagues anyway. I’m still Yuki.” Explaining and being a bit shy.

“You’re the boss now Yuki.” -Employee 1

“We're happy for you.” -Employee 2

“You didn’t tell us, your lover is a big shot.” -Employee 1 while teasing.

“C’mon lets get inside. The meeting is about to begin.” And Yuki patted the back of her former colleagues.

Thea is smiling as she tails them to enter the VIP room.

…MEETING…

“I want to receive the final draft of the budget as well as the details of the project.
Thea, will coordinate with you about the location. And please recommend at least 3 suppliers for the materials.”
“As for the contract, I’ll send you your copy tomorrow.”

“So, if you don’t have any concerns, I think we're done now.”

Yuki speaks confidently.

They bid goodbyes and shake hands as they leave the room one by one.

…BACK TO OFFICE…

Inside the car, Thea is smiling and speaks.

“Congratulations ma’am. You were amazing back there.”

Yuki just looks and smiles lightly. She was thinking if she forgot anything about the details of the meeting. Tee explains everything to her about how to handle things during meetings. What to ask, how and when to ask. She was speaking to herself now in wonder.

…Tee is very supportive, she even lets me do things knowing I am still new in this field. She's always telling me that I can learn, that nothing is impossible. Before leaving for the meeting, she even told me. “IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE, LOVE” with a kiss…

She’s in deep thoughts for a couple of minutes now when her phone rings. Tee is in the line.

“Hello Love, we're heading to the office now. Are you done with your meeting?” Yuki answered the phone.

“Yes Love, But I have an emergency meeting at dinner. Is it okay if you go home alone?” Tee is on the other line.

“No problem, I’ll just drop the files in the office and Thea is with me. Then I’ll go home.”

“Okay, see you tonight, I love you.”

“I love you too.” And Yuki hung up the phone.

#habittobreak

________________________
Authors’ corner:

Please vote, comment, share and follow