THE REVELATION

MON'S POV

"Mon! Mon!"

I just got my senses back when Yuki snapped in front of my face.
We are here in the living room at Khun Sam's house. They decide to gather today so early in the morning upon hearing the news about what happened to her last night and knowing that I've come back.
Sam is still in the bed and I bet, even when she wakes up, she can't manage to stand alone because of her weak body.

"So what happened Mon?" Tee just appeared from the kitchen with her coffee.

"Yeah, I thought you were back together and you two were okay." Jim seconded and the others just nodded.

I think Sam never told them that I was gone for a few days so I think I should tell them.

"I think Sam overthinks again and her anxiety attacks again." I started looking at them with sadness.
"I left for England just a few days ago, I didn't bid a proper farewell, I just texted her." I continued and they reacted in chorus.

"Wh....What!?"

"Yes, I had an emergency, my father needed me ASAP so I flew in an instant. But that was just a few days, 5 days to be exact." I explained but their reactions made me worried more.

"Mon, didn't you know, when you left 3 years ago, she almost killed herself." Kade startled cupping her forehead.
"If it wasn't because of everyone who takes turns to look for her, she might be buried now." she continues.

"I know, that's why I can't blame you guys if you hate me. But I want you to know that until now I blame myself for what happened to her. I'm living my guilt until now." I expanded as tears were flowing around my cheeks now.

"We don't hate you Mon, we just don't understand why you left her hanging." Jim then speaks as she caresses my back and starts to shed some tears.

"What I did to Sam was unforgivable. I have been trying to explain to her since we met again but she refuses to listen. She said, "It was not important anymore because I'm back now." I explained and my tears already burst out.

"But then you did it again." Kade is going hysterical now.

"I... I'm so...sorry!" I pleaded with my hands trembling, crying so hard.

"You're here now, we just hope everything will be okay, right Mon?" Yuki asking and confusion.

I just nod, I can't speak clearly now because I am trembling inside.

"But, what happened 3 years ago Mon?" Tee asked out of curiosity.

I looked at them as the tremble in my hands got intense but I managed it but wiping my tears. Looking at their reactions, everyone is waiting for me to talk. I gulped and got enough air and started to speak.

FLASHBACK 3 YEARS AGO

My parents never knew about our relationship. All they knew was that I stayed in Sam's house because of work. Though from the start they are aware that I idolize Sam and everything I do was because of her. At first they did not accept that we will become lovers. We all knew Sam's grandma forbade our relationship at first. But when she already accepts it with some conditions, we decided to let my parents know about it. We decided to take them to a Japanese resto to make an announcement.

Sam and I held hands when we arrived in the restaurant and maybe gave some hint to the scenario.

While in the middle of the MEAL, Sam speaks.

"Teacher Pohn, I have something to tell you."
"Mon and I are in a relationship."

A straightforward Sam just said as it is.