- jasv, the author

Author's Note

Thank you, thank you for reaching this part. This is my first story that I published here in Wattpad and I'm aware it wasn't perfect as the other stories you've read but still thank you for reading this one.

MOAH is my first baby yet experimental. I know I still have something to fix in this story but I decided to make it raw to remind me that I started in this kind of writing. I still have a lot of things to improve in my writing; and you will notice that at my upcoming stories.

Again, no words can express how much I'm grateful that you're able to finish this one. Thank to those who've waited for my late updates due to my busy days. Thank you for understanding me. To those who supported me writing this one, thank you so much. I actually written your usernames on my notes so I can cherish your presences. Sobrang nagpapasalamat ako sa'yo.

I will write and write, and improve my writing skills too.

And also, I don't know if I given you enough lesson about my story but I hope you found one though that wasn't my intention. All I want is to write what's in my head.

Always remember that before proceeding to parenting, make sure you're already emotionally, mentally, and financially stable. Do not ever forget these three condition. Parenting is such a difficult job for everyone, so I hope before you decide to conceive a baby, you're already ready for it. You're already ready to the blood and sweat work as parent.

To those who have traumatized inner child like me, time will heal it. Right person will heal it. I hope you can find someone where your inner child is comfortable and feel protected. Don't bother entering a relationship if your inner child was triggered. If your inner child was healed with your partner, that's the one for you. So, I hope everyone can find someone who can understand us deeply and will cage us with comfort and love.

Again, thank you for reaching this far! Sobrang nakakatuwa na may nagbasa talaga ng story kong ito. I will forever cherish this one, and I hope you'll support me for my upcoming stories.

I love you, auroraes!

- jasv, the author.