⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟕𝟗

down an alleyway somewhere in the capitol was a tattoo parlour. the glass door shook as someone banged on it furiously. at first there was no response but then the lights in the building turned on. a woman with short crimson hair opened the door, her eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

"i don't do business at night." she said, almost as an automatic response, but then when she saw that it was the eight victors at her doorstep she was confused. not to mention one of them was unconscious in another's arms.

"please help us." renjun said, the desperation evident in his voice.

"you shouldn't be here." the woman said, peering around the corner to check if anyone had seen them.

"jungwoo sent us. please. i'm begging you."

at the sound of her brothers name, the woman quickly pushed open the door.

"come in, quick." everyone rushed inside and she locked the door behind them. she pointed to chenle and haechan as she rushed to the other side of the room where the back door was. "get the curtains."

they pulled the curtains across the glass doors and waited for the woman to come back. now that they were inside, they could see her better. she resembled jungwoo a lot but looked maturer, a few years older than her brother maybe. her crimson dyed hair looked brighter and almost blinding under the light.

she walked over to the group, her eyes set on jihyun.

"is she okay?"

"does she look okay?" chenle snapped and jeno nudged him.

"she's lost too much blood. she needs to be treated. w-we can't lose her." haechan said.

as the woman glanced around, all she could see was a bunch of kids covered in wounds and blood. her heart ached for them and she wasn't going to abandon them, especially because her brother had told her all about them.

"place her down on the chair over there." she pointed to a recliner chair in the middle of the room that was for when she was tattooing her clients. "wait here. don't open the door until i come back."

"where are you going?"

"to find someone who can save your friend." she replied and then left out the front door, locking it behind her.

jaemin placed jihyun onto the chair and chenle held two fingers to her neck to check her pulse. it was weak but it was still there so there was hope. he sat on another chair nearby, his head in his lap. jeno stood next to him and ruffled his hair.

"for a second i thought we lost her forever." mark said, his face pale and his hands shaking. "s-she was completely limp in my arms... it was a horrible feeling. i hated it so much and i was so scared."

"she's a strong girl. she'll pull through." jeno whispered but he was nervously biting his nails.

"what's taking so long?" haechan said, pacing around the room.

"you can't expect her to come back in two minutes with a doctor or something." renjun said.

jaemin didn't once leave jihyun's side. he was crouched beside the chair, holding her hand and watching her carefully. he didn't want to risk anything.

"how is she?" jisung asked, coming up behind him and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"i can barely see her chest moving..." he mumbled

the younger pressed his fingers to her neck and then his eyes widened and he placed his ear to her chest.

"what is it?" jaemin asked, standing up in alarm.