Chapter 9: A Great Time Together

The kiss we have was my first kiss ever. I blushed easily and Velvela smirked as she tried to tried to dominate me. She got on top of me and gave me another kiss and she kicked the door close so my mom won't see us.

"Hold still honey. Let me give you some of my love." Velvela says as she rests on top of me as I felt her breasts compressing on my chest.

   I never encountered love like this before since I was homeschooled and didn't really have friends in Russia. But making out with a girl that I loved is a feeling that I never had before. We heard footsteps and we immediately stopped and pretend to play some games on my PlayStation 5 so Natalya won't gets suspicious.

"Keep the door open please." Natalya says as she opens the door and saw us just gaming.

"Ok mom." I answered before she walked away.

"What do you want to do tomorrow after school?" Velvela asked.

"You want to go bowling, and have some dinner later?" I asked.

"Sure, that will be great." Velvela answers.

   As it was time for Velvela to head home, we kissed once more before she went out the door. I know Dasha didn't like us kissing, but I don't give a shit what she thinks about her since I know Velvela is the right girl for me.

"Stan, can we talk privately in your room?" Natalya asked.

"Sure mom." I answered as we went to my room while Dasha decided to eavesdrop through the door.

We both sat on the edge of the bed and I was wonder what Natalya wanted to talk to me about.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's just that I want you to be responsible for that young lady from now on. When you are having a relationship, just make sure you act like a gentleman at all times." Natalya explains.

"Don't worry." I answered.

"And Stan, is something bothering you? You have been distant and not the same happy child since we moved here." Natalya asked with concern.

"It's just that is new for me that we moved here for a better life, and I'm finally knowing how dangerous real life can be in the future. And Dasha is hasn't been the same as well. I can't blame her, but she is being... a jerk. But I have been one to her as well, but she gets in my business." I explained.

"I understand, but she is your sister. She just trying to set an example." Natalya says.

"Well can she just lighten up a bit then?" I asked.

"I'll have a word with, but you should do the same.
Because I know you two care about each before we moved here. Just remember that." She kissed me on the forehead before leaving me room.

  Dasha was in deep thought and she headed to the kitchen as she heard Natalya leaving the room. She started cleaning the dishes while she heard our mother going to her room to take a rest.

She started to remember the times that we were young in Russia, we were inseparable. But that was a long time ago. Ever since Dasha started high school, she did change while she tried to fit in ,and she was distant from me which made me be the same to her.

She brushed it off and headed to bed for the night.

  The next day after school, Velvela and I decided to hangout at the Demon hideout for a bit since Angel wants me to be around and I do want watch getting Panther getting beaten up by his smart mouth.

We were sitting on the couch while Velvela was taking a hit from Angel's bong and blew out some smoke.

"Take it easy on that. That shit can fuck you up." I warned.