Chapter 6

Joshua Pov

Everyone walked out of classroom as day ended....i packed up my things and reached door but stoped when i heard a 'ding' from my phone i unlocked my phone and saw a message by hao...he told me he was hanging out with his friends so i have to go home alone...if i honestly tell i'm sort of scared to go home alone but do i have any other choice no right?....

I walked towards the uni gate only to be greeted by an unexpected sight....there stood YOON JEONGHAN in all his glory shinning like an angle under sunlight....he was looking so handsome...Ahhh this man it's been only two days i've met him and still i can't stop my heart to be fast around him...his beauty is out of world....

I saw him looking at his phone probably texting someone...but wait what is he doing here?...i mean he graduated already and there's no way he has a girlfriend or boyfriend he's here for...because i'm his finacè...than what is he doing here?

I questioned myself confused until i saw him approaching me?...he came closer to me and greeted me with his angelic smile...Ah there goes this feeling again...my heart beating fast, these zoo of butterflies in my stomach and the spark of happiness in my body....what the hell is just this feeling? Can anyone tell me please cause i'm so confused right now.....

Pov ends..

Jeonghan pov...

I just arrived at Joshua's university as it still has time to end...and how do i know when his university will end today well i have my own means...i got his schedule from the uni's dean...

I was working in my office when i received my mom's text telling me that i have to pick joshua up because we have to try our wedding dresses...yeah you may be thinking that this is fast but why late when we both are agree....and if i tell honestly so i wanna marry him soon....We'll get married at the end of this month after his graduation....our families thought that it was great...i, him and taekook's marriage will be held on same day....one stone two kills you know....

As i was waiting for him i received a text from jae-wook....

Bold= jae-wook
Italic= jeonghan

Jae-woo😝

Hi Han how you doing?

Hanniee😇

Good how about you?

Jae-woo😝

Same here...i wanted to tell you that i got a lead about Min-jun's hideout and yes you were right he is planning to kill taehyung...

AngelHan😇

Really? That fucker he really gave us this outcome of our friendship...

Jae-woo😝

Yeah right didn't expected this from him...but tell me what you wanna do now?

AngelHan😇

Umm..come meet me at my apartment tonight we'll talk there and let no one know about this okay?...

Jaw-woo😝

Okay..take care bye hanniee

AngelHan😇

You too...see yah later...byeee

I closed my phone and looked up only to see Joshua standing there looking handsome as hell as always...what do i even expect that boy is always looking so beautiful...here goes my heart...again on its marathon race...seeing him with that confuse and pouty face i just wanna squeeze him in my arms and kiss him hard but i have to control myself...