Chapter 1

It was a Hot sunny day...We could feel our armpits getting wet in their own sweats...Bright Sun rays were lighting up the University ground making students groan in annoyance....Joshua walked out of the corridor heading towards the gate...he saw his brother standing there with his  friends and his crush who also happens to be his best friend....

He walked towards them and greets them with his sweet smile.."hello everyone...how are you all?"...
"Hello hyung  we're good...how about you?....how do you feel to be in Korea after almost living your whole life in USA"....Kim Mingyu as joshua remembers him asked him with his smile...displaying his cannies out...."it's good not that bad...i'm adjusting goodly here"....he answers with a sweet smile which automatically brought smile on youngers face....Hao looks at his brother and smiles fondly....his hyung really is adorable....

"Oh Hao i forgot to tell you that mom called me in lunch break and she was asking us to some home soon...so are you ready we have to go"....
Joshua says turning towards his younger brother who already was looking at him....and the mention of their parents hao rolled his eyes and slightly nodded his head...Joshua gives him a sad smile...he knows hao doesn't like them but they're their parents they can't do anything about it....

"Jun..i'm going we'll talk tomorrow okay"...Hao says sweetly to which his friends snorts....he always talks to Jun so sweetly i mean we can't blame him tho right every person talks to their crush sweetly and nicely...tho sometimes hao is also sassy towards him but he really can't bring himself to not appreciate him...

Like really Who won't love Wen Junhui...he is and art...Handsome young man with fun personality...and don't even talk about his appearance...his Long blonde hair parted from middle....Tonned muscles, feline eyes, Sharp V shaped Chin, thin lips....Ahhh he is a Man of Dreams....Hao's Man of Dreams....

Jun looks at Hao and smiles...he nods his head and waves a bye at him...He really loves him...Yes you heard right Wen JunHui loves Xu MingHao....
Yes it is not one sided love...the feelings are mutual it's just that they are scared to confess...scared that if other doesn't feels the same...

Hao looked at Joshua with annoyed face..."what?"
The thing is that older is smiling since they left the gate and sat in car...and that is surely not a regular smile but a teasing one..."you like him don't you"... it was rather a statement than a question...hao stares at his brother annoyingly and answers "no i don't you're assuming things"... eventhough he lied but still he couldn't helped the blush on his cheeks...which caused joshua to let out giggles...eventhough right now hao was pretty irritated by his brother but he couldn't hold his smile after listening to those adorable giggles...

Jeonghan's Pov

I finished my work and started to pack my things i know if i didn't reached my home early i'm earning myself a great beating...i packed my things, took my wallet and car keys...i headed towards the garage...i was about to sit in the car when i heard some murmuring...'huh who would be here?...it's already pass 5'... i thought and headed towards the voice...

End of pov

Jeonghan walked towards voice...and he ended up infront of store room where all cleaning stuff was stored...he frowned his eyebrows in confusion and what he heard next made him freeze on his spot...

                                      .........................

This is it for today i know it's not what you expected but soon my final exams are going to come and i have to do preparation...so i'm sorry for that...and please leave comments i really wanna know your thoughts...

Your mere comments motivate us authors to write...and i promise i will give you one more update tomorrow...

Bye bye...