Chapter 12

Finally the wedding time came. The old bricks and Bushes wrapped around them skilfully gave a royal vibe to the viewers who came to attend the wedding. Fragrance of Snowdrops filled their nostrils with delicious scent. It was right decision to choose white theme. It made the already beautiful venue more enchanting and eye candy. The golden hour of day and the royalty of place made everyone eye it in awee. Well it was the wedding of one of the richest and youngest man of Korea, YOON JEONGHAN with his Love JOSHUA HONG....

 Well it was the wedding of one of the richest and youngest man of Korea, YOON JEONGHAN with his Love JOSHUA HONG

(Imagine the flowers as Snowdrops)

Slowly slowly the venue started to fill, as guest came

Slowly slowly the venue started to fill, as guest came. We can see people from rich business men to small and poor farmers. They all were Jeonghan's employees and business partners.
Soft cool breeze made the mood more smoothy.

"Hyung stop it. You're making us more anxious than yourself." Soonyoung says holding Jeonghan from his shoulders so that the man could not repeat his back and forth walk action. Jeonghan was currently standing on asile waiting for Joshua. He was so damn nervous. He hasn't been this nervous before in his life as he is now. "You don't understand what if he says no? And what if I forgot my vows? What will happen to our wedding then?" He kept on rumbling. Seokmin signalled Soonyoung to make him sit and he did. He then handed him a glass of water and Jeonghan drank it in one go. "Listen to me now hyung. Calm down okay. Being nervous is common so don't think too much. Nothing will happen like you're saying hmm? Calm Down" Seokmin says assuring Jeonghan and latter clams down, taking a deep breath he again stands on asile beside preist because it was Joshua's time to come.

Meanwhile...
"Oh my god I'm so much nervous hao. What will happen? Will Hannie like me in this dress or not?" Joshua says shaking his leg continuously. He was getting more and more nervous with every single second passing by.
"Ayy hyung calm down. You don't believe in my choice? I bet sure he will get wonderstruck seeing you like this. You're looking damn hot and sexy. He wouldn't be able to control himself. But don't worry I will pray for your Hong booty" Minghao says dramatically winking at Joshua who's cheeks goes red in shyness. He nudges him playfully and other only laughs at his misery. Soon Mr Hong came saying it was his time to go. Honestly if Joshua tells he doesn't feel sad at the thought of him going away from his family. Only thought which makes him sad Is that he have to leave Minghao and Taehyung behind. Nothing more. He doesn't even feel sad about going away from his dad. And why would he. That man never stopped his wife from beating the shit out of him. Never showed him affection he needed. So he isn't feeling sad. He is rather happy and very much at that.