Transformers

Percy turned his head to watch as the autobots entered the hanger, having just came back from a mission. He could feel the tension rolling off the mech in waves. As they settled a group of people walked into the room. The lead lady, a woman with blond hair, was talking on the phone rather loudly. Percy could hear every word even without his godly hearing. He turned his attention back the assembled autobots. He watched as they all stood around, often casting glances at Optimus Prime. Percy went to stand by sideswipe, the only autobot to really have anything to with him outside of missions. He had chosen to be Percy's guardian, like Bumblebee with Sam or Ironhide with Will. Sideswipe looked down at Percy with a smirk wich Percy returned. Ironhide hit their leaders roof,"Prime make something of yourself." Everyone watched as Optimus angrily transformed," you lied." Percy turned on the rest of that conversation and let his sences wonder. He senced a group of people walking closer. His attention was pulled the the doors as said group walked in. He listened as the talked about the mission on the dark side of the moon. "Out ship could make it." The prime said. Percy froze as the temperature dropped. Blue smoke poured out of his mouth, a prophecy, a gift from Apollo. 
"Prime,
Listen carefully this time,
The one you seek,
Has nothing to keep,
Choices were made,
Only to end in one's blade."
He turned his attention to the humans, stepping closer to the group.
"You humans must learn,
For your allied have earned l,
Never trust a ship,
For you only will see a short clip,
Doomed is your fate,
But you diside the date."
After that was said Percy snapped his fingers, everyone froze but Will, the blond and the autobots. "This was not supposed to happen this way. I am Percy Jackson son of Poseidon and champion of Olympus. I have just told you two prophecys you must figure them out, for I can not help you. I was only sent to watch the autobots and illuminate them if they were to step out of line." The humans nodded with a pocket face. The auto bots looked offended. Ironhide scoffed," and how would you accomplish that task." Percy smirked and grew to his godly hight, about the same size as the Prime. "Heed my warnings, for I will be watching. If you need me just call. Oh and Ironhide." His hand lit on fire, blue fire, a gift from Hesta. Slowly his whole body engulfing into flames he dissappear. Everything went along like nothing had happened.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_TIME SKIP-_-_-_-_-_-_-_–_-_-_-
The autobots watched as the ship blew to pieces. Sideswipe wistled lowly and looked twords the seemingly human in simple black army clothing. "Now what?" One of the rechers called. The human stretched and looked at Optimus Prime. " Now we fight." Everyone transformed and followed their leader. Percy caught a ride in Sideswipe. Slowly they made their way through the destroyed town, looking at everything that once was but now was falling. They made their way to a group of humans hiding from a ship. Bumblebee transformed and shot it down. He crouched next to the group with sideswipe pulled up right beside him. Percy opened the door gaining everyone's attention. He walked over the the group. "Epps." He nodded. Said man smiled."perce." Percy turned to the boy. " you must be the famous Sam I keep hearing about." Sam nodded." I am, who are you?" Percy shrugged," percy and that is all you need to know." Epps snorted," so what is the plan." The autobots pulled up and Percy smirked. "Let's win another war shall we."