First encounters

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any "Meet the Robinsons" or "The Incredibles" related objects (characters, etc.). I own everything else but those things. Enjoy!

Chapter 1
Violet hated being the new girl. Every year she was. New year new school it seemed for dear little violet. Violet had long, straight ebony hair that went to about mid back. She had big and beautiful mauve eyes that saw the world in a different view. Tall, slim enough and fit, you'd think she was the most popular girl in every school...but she never was. She was quiet and sensible and very educated, but she didn't seem to have any friends because of her...accidents.
Yes, the infamous 'accidents' our protagonist has every so often. Wether it be floating objects, unexplained injuries or just anything out of the ordinary, she was to blame. She was a freak, and NOBODY wanted to be friends with a freak.
This school was supposedly meant to be different, but Violet highly doubted that. Every school was like the last: a few weeks into the school year you are doing fine, then BAM!! An accident happens and you are loathed for the rest of the year.
Violet sighed as dragged herself out of the car and up the front steps, ignoring her mother's farewells. Violet went straight to the office to receive her schedule for the term when she ran into somebody.
"Hey", groaned a male voice "Watch where you are-". Violet looked up and saw a young boy about her age (15) and saw that his black hair was slicked back and his brown eyes were wider than an owl's eyes and they were staring...staring at her!