"Cya round"

Chapter 7
Wilbur stalked over to the bully ,known as Jack, and shoved him off Violet. She stumbled against the lockers and finally ended up on the floor looking up at Wilbur admirably.
'What is he thinking?!', Violet thought desperately, 'Jack is at least a good head taller, he is gonna be squished!'. But Wilbur showed no signs of fear at all, in fact, Jack and his cronies were the ones who looked like they just saw a ghost.
"What do you think you're doing Robinson?", Jack said brave like, although you could hear how terrified he really was.
"I'm stopping you from hurting an innocent, new student thats what!", Wilbur barked back with frustration. Poor Violet, on the first day too! Getting picked on by Jack and his sloppy gang was pretty bad, so Wilbur wasn't gonna let Violet hurt on her first day. Violet sat with wide eyes, watching this side of Wilbur Robinson was quite a shock. Although she had only just met him, she didn't place him as the angry type. His once kind, brown eyes were now replaced with irritation, annoyance and fury.
'What is he thinking?!'
Violet was so wrapped in the question that she didn't hear that Wilbur through a punch at Jack, right in jaw! And she barely knew what was happening when suddenly she was yanked onto her feet, being led to an empty corridor, where there were no hall monitors.
"Are you alright Violet?", Wilbur said in a serious yet caring tone that sent a chill down her spine.
"Y-Y-Yes, I-I think so", she finally stuttered out, "thank you... Wilbur right?".
"Yeah, thats me, and your welcome, Jack is notorious for ruining students lives.
'That makes me feel so much better!', Violet thought sarcastically.
The two teenagers just stood there in silence when they both remembered about there classes, they were at least 15min late already.
"Well thank you once again, you didn't have to, but you did so thank you!", Violet finally broke the silence with a quiet voice, "I got to go now, thanks once again".
Just as she was turning away, Wilbur caught her wrist, making her turn back to him with a questioning look.
"Do you have any friends to sit with at Morning tea?", he asked nervously.
Now that she thought about it, she hadn't met anyone at all to become friends with at all, and decided to answer with a simple shake of the head from side to side, indicating no.
"Well, you can sit with me...and my friends...if you like", Wilbur nervously said, rubbing the back if his head in anticipation.
'Damn, he looks cute!', Violet mused to herself, feeling tingly all over, but realised that her powers were coming out again. Most of the time, her powers come out because of fear or anxiety, but not this time. This time, she felt...happy! Really happy in fact, but she knew that she had to control her powers for now, or else she would be seen as a 'freak' again.
"That would be great", she finally replied trying not to blush and sound excited to sit with a cute looking boy.
"Really?!", Wilbur asked disbelievingly, unable to believe what he just heard, "I mean... Ah... Thats cool... Ah... Cya there then, we sit in the corner to the right of dining room. As he said, or should I say stuttered, this he was fighting the embarrassing blush that was creeping onto his face 'I'm sooo lucky right now that I have self control or I would be a tomato right now', Wilbur thought in relief.
"Alright, I will see you around then, bye Violet".
"Yeah...cya Wilbur"
As they both turned to go to their separate classes, they both felt as if something amazing had just started, and that it would grow to be even more amazing.