The hands of fire and ice- Opposite

In every story there were two sides. Opposites. Two with power but can never cross paths without hurting the other.

An young prince of the kingdom of North. Name of Zane, his father seeing him as a gift from God.

The young prince was an angel on earth, kind to all creatures and souls.

His skin white as snow,his hair is blonde with beautiful sapphire eyes and a selfless personality.

He was sadly born with a unforgiven curse.

A curse to control ice, a plague that controlled all royal kings for decades. Zane was one of many to have it and it was seen as a threat and see him as a punishment than a gift from God.

The young prince had to be hidden away from his kingdom soon locked away to never see the light of day again.

Zane went behind his father's wishes and sneaked out to the world beon.

He knew he couldn't survive long in the world of bloodthirsty beasts and power hungry demons.

He was alone and dangerous, he felt more safe than danger to the monsters of this world.

Soon he entered the land of Fire

A demon palace of sinners and torture.

He felt the heat and it felt better.

A hooded figure standing in front of him

And when he took it off and saw a normal boy

With dark skin, ruby hazel eyes and spiky brown hair

They shared eye contact and felt a feeling.

A warm feeling inside their hearts of trust and loyalty

The young boy had the devil's gift

The gift of fire.

They reached out their hands slowly

A single touch

Maybe a start of a new life