Hang Out (Plasma and Glacier)

This request is from Aqmiao so I kinda don't like Polyninja so I made this a Plasma and Glacier chapter so yeah anyway enjoy!

"Omg Omg omg! Guys you have to see this!" Since the past couple of weeks, it has been quiet in Ninjago city. There as not been anyway attacks in what seems like forever. So they saw this as a opportunity to hang out and not do training. Sensei Wu agreed so he let them have a break from any ninja training. Nya and Lloyd(the young version btw) decided to stay and play Animal Crossing (don't ask why). Kai, had an idea of what they should do. For a long time he wanted to take his boyfriend,Jay to Mega Monster amusement park. Jay always wanted to go there since their first date didn't really go as plan. But it'll be a double date with Zane and Cole so Kai wouldn't feel like they are being left out. Cole and Zane agreed to go on a double date. But it was going to be a surprise for Jay. During the car ride Jay just won't stop asking them 'Where are we going?' After about 15 minutes they finally got there. "Okay we're here." When Jay looked out the window he could not believe his eyes. His light like he seen the cutest little puppy in the universe. "Omg Omg Omg! Guys you have to see this!" "Surprise!" Kai said. "Omg you took me to Mega Monster amusement park!?" Kai giggled. "Yeah! it's a double date at your favorite place in all of NInjago." Jay jumped at Kai, wrapped his arms around him and kissed his cheek."Awww you're the best boyfriend in the world!" "Hey!" Cole said and crossed his arms on his chest. Zane hugged him to calm him down."You're the best boyfriend to me." "Thanks Frosty." Cole kissed Zane's cheek. "Alright Alright, we had our moment now LET'S GO ALREADY!" Jay started dragging Kai,Cole, and Zane in.

They decided to start with some rides, their first one was the carousel for about maybe 10 minutes. Then did the "Haunted house" which in their option the worst ride ever but it was still fun. Cole just wouldn't stop about getting some funnel cake so Zane advised that they should get something to eat. Kai had a request"How about me and Jay look around some more and Zane can get Cole somwthing to eat." "I'm done for that." Cole voted. "Sure that sounds like a plan." Jay said. "Alright let's meet back here in an hour or so."

Kai thought it would be nice to maybe when some prizes for Jay. (Me being lazy and not going to write some detail for that ;-;) Kai won one of the games and got Jay a cute little stuffed fawn.(It's a babay deer) "Omg she's so cute!" Jay hugged it so tight. Kai laughed at this action. "Kai, thank you for this, I had fun." "It's nothing Jay, I love you." They kissed with their cheeks a rosy red.

The two couples had the best time of their lives

Hope you liked that chapter, it was kinda rushed but I enjoyed writing it

Song Carousel by melanie martinez

543 words