Comfort(Oppisiteshipping)

This Request is from icekaispam0 (sorry if I spelled that wrong)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What was it like to feel useless, helpless? Kai knows that answer. Why. Because he is useless, useless to his team. Just 24 hours ago, they went out to explore a ancient pyramid and released a dangerous serpent sorcerer. Worst of all, she stole his fire element. He couldn't help stop Asperra(no idea how to spell her name). Of course the team tries to make him feel better, they know he's really important to the team. But it doesn't help him.

Kai's thoughts was interrupted by a knock at his door. "Kai, Are you in there." Zane, Kai totally forgot. And sometimes confused that he didn't broke up with him. "I'm coming in." Zane opened the door and let himself in. Kai sat up on his bed. "I-It's nothing Zane." Kai tried to lie so he can go away but Zane being Zane, can tell that's he's lying. "Something is wrong, you play with your bracelet when something's wrong." Damn it.

"I-I'm useless! Without my power, I'm NOTHING! I'm useless to the team and I'm useless..... To you. I mean I had do saved by Jay! Or you. I'm just Damsel in Distress." Zane grabbed him to pulled him in a big hug. "You're not useless, you're the most important person in the team, to me, you might be an idiot sometimes but you're my idiot. Kai blushed as red as his gi. "Zane-" He ended it with a kiss.

This is all I got, so I might fix it later but idk (art not mine)