Hidden (Greenflame/Kai's story)

This story is AgasaBaksa15(sorry if I speak it wrong)Kai is trans (guy to girl) and hides it from the others also I'll make this a two part story

    Kai's pov

      It was about almost noon, at the Destiny's Bounty. We're all training while Nya was fixing her Samurai X suit. I was practiceing some skills with my Katana. After a while of hittting some of the dummies, I looked over to Lloyd, my boyfriend.

     I blushed, he's just so cute oh god I love him. But that's when I thought about, my serect.........  Lloyd then looked back at me, and smiled, his fangs. My serect it must still be hidden from him. "Hey Kai! Hello Earth to Kai!" Cole was snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Oh uh Yeah I'm fine." Cole looked confused"Okay if you say so." He turned around and went inside.

      Lloyd then walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry to district you." "What? You didn't district me." Lloyd chuckled. "I saw you, you were staring at me with your, lovey eyes." I blushed the color of his gi. "Whatever Green bean." We playfully tease each other in till it was getting dark.

      3rd person now

        Kai was in his room on his bed looking at his social media. Then he looked up from his mirror. This is him, his reflection. He got up and went closer to the mirror. Why does he feel so different? Well he already knew why. His teammates always see him so worried all the time. Ask if something was wrong or if he was okay. Well the truth is...... He's not. He was never okay. Even as a kid he didn't felt right. "I- I'm not a guy......"

    A knock at his door. "Oh shoot!" Kai thought. "W-who is it!?" "It's Nya!" Kai was sorta relieved that it was his sister."okay come in!" Nya walked in and she had a worried look to her face. "What's wrong?" Kai noticed and asked. "I- I just noticed that all the time you look either scared or worried, and I just wondered if you are okay?" Shoot, did Nya found out what was bothering him? "Nya I fine, you know I can handle myself." Nya sat next to her brother on his bed."This is a different feeling Kai, something is bothering you that is wanting to come out." Kai felt hurt. There was something he wanted to her, tell everyone! But he's scared to tell her aboit him being transgender cause he didn't want Nya to not see him as her sibling. "I-" Nya then hugged him. "You can tell me anything you know that Kai?" Kai just hugged back almost about to cry. "Yes." "Okay well good night." Then walked out closing the door behind her.

      Kai just stared at his door, about to cry. "I'm sorry Nya." He put on his jacket, open his window and left the Destiny Bounty without a word.

Okay so first thing, I know this isn't really a greenflame story because I'm taking a break from writing greenflame one shots ;-; I kinda want to write other Ninjago ships (I'm sorry)  also the picture is just the ninja as gendarswaps that I did  so yeah

553 words