Greenflame oneshot

This Request is from Sharmaara (I think ;-;) so they wanted something that is 'spiced up' so I'll see what I can do

A quiet and peaceful night in Ninjago city. Lloyd Garmadon is in his room finishing his homework since he didn't finish it in class like the teacher wanted. And here is why, Lloyd's boyfriend Kai Smith was detracting him in class. Either blowing kisses at the small blonde or passing little love notes at him. Lloyd finds this very cute and sometimes sexy when he sees Kai smirks. But he always gets in trouble. Then his mom had to explain why school is important for his life. Of course Misako supports them but she wants Lloyd to focus in school. Lloyd snaps out of his thoughts when his phone vibrated. He saw it was a text from Kai.

Kai❤️: Hey green bean wanna hang out at my place ❤️💚

Lloyd chuckled a little, he always loved when Kai texted him. He started to text back.

'I have to ask my mom first'

Kai❤️: Okay let me know if she says yes

Lloyd then texted his mom

'Hey mom can I go over to Kai's place to study?

Mom:Sure sweetie, just be safe okay?

'Okay I will'

Then he packed his books and put on his green hoodie to head to Kai's house. After about a 20 minute walk made it to his house and ring the doorbell. Kai opened the door and was glad of the sight in front of his eyes. "Hey cutie." Lloyd entered the house and when Kai closed the door Lloyd hugged him and did a quick kiss on the lips. "Hey Kitten. So where is Nya?" "Oh she ditch me to hang out with Jay and Cole which means it's just going to be you and me tonight." Kai wrapped his arms around Lloyd's waist while Lloyd's arms around his neck. "This is going to be fun."

After a few hours later, the two decided to cuddle with each other in Kai's bed. They played alot of video games and mostly mess around. Lloyd was in Kai's lap, his arms around Kai's neck. Kai mostly either kissed Lloyd on the forehead or cheek also sometimes on Lloyd's neck even put a hickey on his neck.

Kai started kissing Lloyd's neck then started sucking on it. "Kai~ agh~" Lloyd did a soft moan. He always loved when he felt Kai's warth temperature on his skin. He felt warm and loved. Even if Kai did made Lloyd in trouble in school. "Okay okay~ That's enoght." Kai stopped and looked at his lover's green eyes. "Oh sorry." They both chuckled " It's Okay." Kai then cuddle his head on Lloyd's chest."I love you" "I love you too Kitten."

Hope you liked that ;-; bye 472 words