Garmaclouse

Clouse knew that his mentor Chen made the tournament of elements to steal the very element the descendants has carried in their family. He knew the ninja would come to the island but he wasn't expecting a familiar face. Garmadon, but he was normal, he didn't have any evil, he looked like an sensei, and very old you might say. Clouse had to admit, he looked handsome and didn't change at all.

The elemental masters was asleep in their own rooms. Garmadon was outside in the dark with a cup of tea. He heard a noise from a dark hallway

"I know you are there, old friend"

Clouse came out "You know it was more than that."

"I heard you got married, well you have a son so it wasn't really a brainier.

"Yeah but it didn't end well, we divorced right after Lloyd was born."

"Oh I'm sorry about that "

"It's alright......"

Clouse saw Garmadon's robe, some of it was hanging off his shoulder and he saw a dark purple marking.

He moved the piece of cloth down and saw the purple snake tattoo, the symbol of Chen.

"You still have tattoo."

"I can't get rid of it, It was anacondrai venom forced into my skin remember."

"I do and I deeply regret it..... I just wished I didn't become Chen's apprentice, I hurt many people in my love that was deeply close to me."

" Who would those ones be?"

Garmadon puts his tea down and walks up to Clouse, he was taller than Clouse and he could see his eyes lighting up and his cheeks getting a slight pink.

"Y-you I missed you"  Clouse said and put his hand on Garmadon's chest.

Garmadon blushed he felt a warm feeling inside. He smiled took his hand and planted a kiss.

"I missed you too

Garmadon turned and walked away leaving a blushing and confused sorcerer behind with a warm feeling of love.

For hngfbfv