I got you BlueJay (Bruiseshipping)

Request from _ophidian (sorry if I spelled it wrong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jay's pov

Stress, just so much stress
That's all I can feel, besides the the tears on my cheeks and the pain my legs and my chest. I feel like I was running all over the place, getting all my assignments and projects done. I'm also in drama club so that takes away more time. Why is school so stressful!?

I'm now in the backstage, crying I don't my friends to see my like this, I mean they help me and support me. But I have to learn to do this myself, but I might even regret, like shutting everyone I love out. I did it once...... To Cole,my boyfriend. He worries about me most of all. And I really think it's sweet and helpful.You could say we're on break from our relationship because of school and being a ninja. But I haven't seen him in a little while. I-

Then I heard foot steps, I looked up and look around bit no one was there,  I hold on to my scarf in fear. "Jay? Are you there." The voice sounded familiar and Jay's heart skipped a beat, it was Cole. I got up and found him. We looked into each other's eyes. I saw sadness and worry in Cole's eyes. I open my mouth to say something but Cole went up to me and hugged me. It was tight but very warm and comforting. "This is where you were? Jay I was so worried!" Tears formed into my eyes and a little sob escaped my mouth. "I'm- I'm sorry! I-I just n-needed some time to-to think, I-I didn't k-know I was hurting you!" I said between sobs and waping the tears only for more to come. "Hey hey calm down deep breaths, I'm fine, I understand that you're under alot of pressure right now." Cole cupped my cheeks and used his fingers to wap the tears away. Then he grabbed my hand and intertwine my fingers with his and the other arm around my waist making my face close to his (Like the picture above)

We stayed in the position for what feels like hours. It was very comfortable. Cole kissing my cheek once in a while and telling me it's going to be okay. I love him.

It's a little short, ik but I honesty think it's cute UWU also image is not mine, I just really like it bye!