Lava shipping-The fire in my heart

Request from @247fnafninja I hope you enjoy!

Cole's pov
Dang it! The serpentine got another fang blade! How are some stupid overgrown worms beating us! This is so stupid!
"Cole? Are you okay?" I looked back and see the most adorable spiked haired fire ninja:Kai. "Oh Kai.... I-i Didn't see you there.." God I'm blushing! "Hey Are you stressed?" "What-! No no W-why would I-"
"Because everyone is a little on edge since they got another fang blade plus you were digging your fingers in your hand."

I looked at my hand and see my fingernail marks with blood. Oh God .. "oh crap-" "hey don't worry" He gets the first aid kit from the kitchen and wipes the blood off and wraps it up. "There.." He still holds on to my hand looking at it. I'm going to try a move it's risky but maybe worth it.

I use both my hands and grabbed his hand. He looked up at my eyes. Those beautiful amber eyes that I fell in love with. Our faces slowing moving closer and closer. Our noses touch then our lips slowly touching each other until it turn into a kiss.

How sweet and soft with so much passion! God he is a good kisser. We stayed like this. Kai put his hands on my chest and I put my hands on his waist to pull closer.

"I love you Rocky ❤️"

"So you had the hots for the master of fire😏"

"Shut up Jay!"

LAZYYYYYYYY I wasn't in a lava mood T^T but hopefully it was enjoyable.