Glacier one-shot

Got this request from @tmoinelovescatfood :) a LONG time ago sorry hehe anyway this is a short one and random so not much cause I got nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol life anyway this is the show universe lol

       It was a quiet night in the Destiny's Bounty. Everyone was in there beds, dreaming of their biggest wishes in life. Well almost everyone. Zane the master of ice, the white ninja was in the kitchen finishing up the dishes. And having deep thoughts. It seem very strange being very attracted to the falcon. That helped them numberous times. He wondered why the falcon always visits them. Why tho why? Zane snapped out of his thoughts when a strong pair of arms went around his waist and a kiss to his neck. Then he knew it was his boyfriend, Cole master of Earth and the black Ninja.

     "Hey Frosty what are you doing late." "I was finishing dishes" "You don't have to do it, it was Kai's turn." Zane chuckled of course. After finishing the dishes. Zane and Cole went to the couch and cuddle. But Cole noticed that something was off about Zane. "Babe? Are you okay?" Zane was shocked but answered. "I was just thinking about the falcon. And why it helps us ". Cole smiled "I have a theory it's because he thinks your special." Zane blushed. "I-I don't think that." "I think so........" Zane blushed and laughed man how much he loved him.

Lol it's random and short and just random :p also enjoy a old drawing of Snake Jaguar and Rocky Dangerbuff 🐍