Polyninja-Our little Flame

Hello :D another one shot! From a good friend @kaiSmithfan9000 :) anyway to the story :D

Kai's pov
It was raining. I was walking, well more like limping in the rain. With torn up jeans and my favorite Jacket. And a black eye and some scratches. Me and Skylor got into a fight again. She changed when we got together. She always telling me I hang out with my team more than her. And she got a little physical.

I got home and all of them looked at me and was shocked.
"Kai!" Jay,Cole and Zane screamed dropped anything they were doing before

"What happen!"
"Are you okay!?"
Here please sit down'

They all put me on a couch asking me so many questions. Zane put a fluffy blanket on me. "Kai, it's okay we are here you can tell us anything." I kinda blushed. Jay,Cole and Zane always some way to make me have a weird feeling in me. Jay has always been super cute, Cole is just so hot and Zane is just so sweet and helpful- SEE WHAT I MEAN!? "It's nothing." "We all know that's a lie." Cole said looking at me. I looked at all of them. Why Am I like this "We're here to help." Jay told me they all hugged me. Now I'm really blushing. "Me and Skylor got into another fight. She actually attacked me this time-" "SHE WHAT!?"

Jay yelled "That's it I knew something was so suspicious after you got together she is just a terrible person!"

"I can't believe she hurt you!"

"I-It's fine-"

"Kai! It's not okay!"

They all look at me and tears start to form in my eyes. And I just started crying. I laid down on Cole's chest while Jay and Zane wrap their arms around him. They say sweet nothings in my ear and I slowly fall asleep.

I woke up to a warm bed with the most cuties people I know. Wait- you have a girlfriend! What am I doing?! "Hey handsome." Cole woke up and kissed my forehead. "Don't worry Skylor won't hurt you anymore." Skylor is gone? I should be worried about what they did to her but SHE'S GONE! And I'm with three of my crushes. I think this is the best sleep I ever had in years.

Few years later

Feels like yesterday when my boyfriends asked me out. I'm glad they saved me from Skylor and love them so much that's why I'm ready for a important question

Will we take the next step

And be my husbands