Prologue

This is Sequel to 'My Destiny' 

Ram and Priya married for their family and slowly their love blossomed and blessed them with a little bundle of joy. They were living far away from Mumbai but the family is reconciled and they were happy in their world.

Destiny took an unexpected turn and Priya is all alone to battle the harsh world. But she will never give up and fight her fate until she finds her missing heartbeat.

The story will continue after the accident incident and will be about two different couple life journey and their struggle. One is searching for her missing husband madly while the other is not ready to reunite with her ex-husband. 

This is their life journey to discover the new and deeper meaning of Love.

This story will showcase some of our society's norms towards single parents irrespective of gender. This story will focus on single parenting and their day-to-day struggles along with facing social and family pressure and becoming an easy target.

Every story has some sort of happy ending, if this is not a happy end means the story is not finished yet. 

Introduction of characters:

There is no need for introductions to our Ram and Priya characters but here are some supporting characters 

Meera: Priya's mother

Sara and Sandy: Priya's sisters

Akki: Priya's siblings and Shivi's husband

Nandini: Ram's stepmother who changed her heart after living all alone. Now she is a loving and caring GM, mother and MIL. She loves Prateek most

Shivi: Ram's stepsister and Akki's wife

Shubham: Ram's stepbrother

Bri, Adi, Vicky and Kunal: Ram's best friend

Aisha Agarwal: Ram's schoolmate and best friend

She was a happy going fun-filled girl who smiles and makes others smile as well but her broken marriage turned her cold and slipped into depression. Her husband divorced her because he lost his interest in her and married her to acquire her father's business. She gave everything to her husband and he broke her into pieces. She has got 6yr old daughter and got full custody after a long court battle. She is trying hard to give a better life to her daughter and slowly returning back to her original form. 

Sia: Aisha's daughter 

Rajiv Mehra: Asiha's ex-husband

Sikha: Aisha's mother

Ian: 40 yr man,  an employee in Ram's company

Praveen: new supporting character

Journey of Priya

Fate brought two imperfect people together to complete each other. Their future is unpredictable with a twisted game of fate.  

Sara: How long do you want to wait? Why can't you accept reality?

Priya: I can no longer see you with my eyes, I can no longer touch you with my hands

But I can feel you in my heart forever, our memories will keep me alive

Sara: Why don't you welcome when life is giving you a second chance?

Priya: I'm Ram's wife and no one can replace Ram's place in my heart  

He vowed to walk together holding each other's hands. He will never break his promise

Sara: You can't move forward if you always turn back. Fix your eyes on the road ahead and find your purpose in life and move on

Life is a beautiful journey but be open to unexpected detours.

Each night she hugs her tear-stained pillow closely and inhaled his cologne to feel him. 

Every night she screamed without a sound when silence is louder in the room

Time hasn't healed her pain and never stops shedding silent tears.

We're bound by destiny and I will love for eternity and the day after.

Somewhere far from his home, his blue orbs are empty and lifeless, he is drowned in heart-wrenching pain and wanted to see his family once before he dies. He will never stop trying to get back to his family and fight till his last drop of blood.

Journey of Aisha 

Fate connected them earlier once but the connection wasn't strong enough to withstand the storm and they broke apart. 

Rajiv: Don't I deserve a second chance? I mean a last chance to rectify my mistakes and give a better future to our daughter

Aisha: Hmm.. there is no such thing as a second chance in my dictionary 

I kept your wishes above anything and always remain loyal to you. You betrayed me and broke my heart into a million pieces. I can't forgive you.

Rajiv: Please think again, at least for our daughter's sake 

Aisha: Neither I can trust you nor welcome you into our life. 

Time taught me a lesson and I understand that I was never your destiny and your chapter is closed in my life.

Goodbye Mr Mehra

Rajiv in his thoughts...

I thought walking away from her would be good for both of us but I was wrong. I can't leave you this time and will do everything to gain your trust again. I need my family at this time more than anything.

The new journey will begin soon...