Unexpected Encounter

We will find the ray of light at the end of the tunnel. 

The dusk spread in the valley doesn't mean dark is encapturing the horizon rather dawn is promising to come after every night

At Unknown place 

This is no less than an adventure night for Ram where prey is trying hard to get out of the hunter's trap. 

The darkness helped Ram to escape from that basement and he ran out of the building as far as he could. Ram was not familiar with the place or anyone could help him. Ram ran deep inside the forest after hearing the gunshot and was lost in the woods. 

The sword was still hanging on his head which may strike at any moment to make him silent forever. 

Ram was in his thoughts...

What would be the worst if I fail to escape from this place and caught in their hand again? They will kill me but I'm already dead for the world. It won't change the situation of my family, I don't think they want to kill me now. 

I can't give up...

I can't die without seeing her face last time.

I need to find a way to get out of here...

On the same night, Priya was in deep sleep while dreaming about Ram in Raya's room,

Dream!

The night was a cold, calm and light breeze outside with a starry sky. Raya has been walking on the rural road for a long time because their car had broken down and they were tired and thirsty too.

Priya: Ram wait! I can't walk anymore, my legs are paining. Please wait.

Ram: We have to get out of this place quickly. I'm not feeling good about this place.

Finally, they saw the main highway ahead and they were rushing towards the road.

Ram: I hope we'll find some help soon

Ram saw a car following them dangerously and they started running away from it. The car was on full speed, he pushed Priya from the roadside but the car drove off at rocket speed after hitting him.

Priya (screamed): Ram!

Dream End!

Priya screamed loudly and work up in the middle of the night. Hearing her voice, Nandini came into her room

Priya: Ram is in danger. I couldn't stop that car, it hit him in front of me. Please save him

Nandini: Shh... you had a bad dream. nothing else. You sleep. 

Priya looked around and realised that it was her bedroom and it was a dream.

Priya: No Mom, I know he is in pain and calling me. He needs me 

Nandini: Listen, the whole day you're thinking about his accident case that's why you got the dream

Priya: But...

Nandini cut her and asked her to sleep but Priya put her head on Nandini's lap to feel motherly warmth. Nandini caressed her hair and slowly she drifted to dreamland to meet Ram and wanted to forget the pain in his blue orbs.

Priya ( in her mind): You may be out of sight but you are never out of my mind. You're the shadow of my light and I'm nothing without you. please be safe where ever you're. Your family is waiting for you and praying for your well-being.